SmokyTreats

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st January 2003

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hello fellow clans!! The 1st Volunteer calvery,[1stVCav], is looking for other clan to scrim against. We are a dedicated clan that enjoys competitive gameplay. Weekends in the evening are best for us and are wanting a scrim after the 4th of July, possibly sooner if requsted. we have our own server and will be happy to use it. If there are any clans interested in a friendly fight please either reply to this post or post in the following link:

http://www.teamfha.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=15&sid=6d11162b54f108b8be30581e5a6b73da

If you are really serious, just post in the thread above.

Please include your clan name and tag, and what times are best for you.

I promise if you post in the link provided I will contact you very soon after to arrange a match, either check back to said thread, or leave an E-mail address, or clan website (with a forum thread) and we will reply.

We are also recruting for BF1942 and BF Vietnam for the fall season tournament, if interested go to www.teamfha.com and click on the forums, read the thread, "interested in the [1stVCav]", post in that thread and someone will reply or contact you. Tell em Smoky sent ya!!!!

Also if you are looking for a server to play on and to game with [1stVCav] on occation, check out our server: 209.240.25.5 It is usually password free and once we get a few people in there a lot seem to join, it has a good ping.

So cmon lets have some fun by trying to kill each other :spank:

Nottidred

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th June 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Hey Smokey,

The >MOB< is looking for a Sunday or Tuesday scrim partner. We like to play pure maps, and maybe every other week. We can play 8v8, with no problem. You can contact me via email at [email="Nottidred@aol.com"]Nottidred@aol.com[/email] Nottidred >MOB< Schedular

jenilo

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

7th March 2008

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

[HOT] has issued an open challenge to 1stVCav to scrim 5 v 5 on the TeamFHA forums. For some reason the posts keep disappearing. We would also be willing to expand the offer to any type of scrim, 2 v 2 tank, 2 v 2 plane, 5 v 5 infantry, 8 v 8, 12 v 12.

How much effort does it take to say "no thanks" in a post? Less than deleting our threads, I believe.

SmokyTreats

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st January 2003

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Sorry but I am no longer a part of the 1stVCav any more. I tried to deleate this post but I can not.