29thSS is Recruiting -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

Hi All,

I am Corporal Jay, the newly appointed recruitment officer for the 29thSS. The 29thSS is a pretty established clan that was formed in February, 2006. Currently, we have 24 full members and 3 recruits. We have also just acquired a server called the 29thSS Server (very original I know) and a team speak server. We have formed alliances with other clans and are active in clan matches and inter-clan training and practices. We are looking into getting into tournaments in the future. We have experienced battle commanders and a strong leader. Most of our members are American, Canadian or European, we have a few Aussies too, but i would discourage against Aussies joining due to the time-zone difference that often prohibits Aussies from being able to participate in matches and practices.

Requirements: Be over the age of 18 (16 and 17 year olds will be considered but the recruitment process is more strict). Have X-fire Have Team speak and a working microphone.

If you are interested: Forums: http://29thwaffenss.proboards61.com (go to the join now section it is pretty self explanatory.) Server IP: 66.55.155.129:14567 Team speak IP: 63.209.37.233:8826 Our Leader: Field Marshall No_Surrender

Recruitment Officer, Corporal Jay

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

update to this now, we currently have 25 full members and 1 recruit, and our new leader is Field Marshall_Brian. No_Surrender has retired.