4th Mechanized Infantry needs Ground Troops -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Hello, my name is {4thMD}Maj.Tiny we are currently in need of Ground Troops. After the recruit spends atleast 2 week on the ground and wishes to join up with air that will be ok after eval. We need Mature players and we do run a military style structure. We have our own server and teamspeak server. We plan on having more scrims and matches. And we will be going to the new BF2 once it is released. Check us out at www.mech.sys-techs.com or email me at [email="mechanized4th@yahoo.com"]mechanized4th@yahoo.com[/email] and please type 4th recruit so I know it won't be spam. Thanks Maj.Tiny

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago

im interested in joining, im 17 though, is that OK?, all I do is follow orders, and im only good as infantry, anyway im 18 in less than a month

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

check us out and register on the forums www.mech.sys-techs.com and if you don't have teamspeak you can go to www.goteamspeak.com and its a free download.. Most of us will be on the server and the server ip is 70.84.20.248 cya there Maj.Tiny

UH60BHPilot

Pacific Campaign for the win.

50 XP

30th December 2004

0 Uploads

153 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

azzeruk, I am the leader of ~PC~. We are a very realism based clan. We have a military structure, and have lots of experience. If you would like you can come check us out. http://patriots.superihost.com/phpBB2/index.php is our forums. They are brand new so barely any of our clan is settled down there. The 14 registered users is really only ΒΌ the clan. We also just switched web providers so we have a new site ( www.thepatriotsclan.com ) . If you have any other questions please feel free to email me at [email="killer@thepatriotsclan.com"]killer@thepatriotsclan.com[/email] . Thanks, and sorry for interupting your forum Maj.Tiny. :smokin:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

Not very professional smacktard

UH60BHPilot

50 XP

30th December 2004

0 Uploads

153 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

And calling someone a "smacktard" is?:0wned:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 13 years ago

And UH60BH if u can't recruit in ur own forum u need to try something else, and Azzeruk that the can of ppl and clans we don't play with. Thats the inmuture ppl we don't allow in the clan..

UH60BHPilot

50 XP

30th December 2004

0 Uploads

153 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

Hmmm, not very professional not using correct grammar and spelling is it son? It's okay. You are only in... what did you say? I think 6th grade.:0wned: :lol:

UH60BHPilot

50 XP

30th December 2004

0 Uploads

153 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

Also, you need to polish up your site. That is the kind of website our clan Started with. Yet you say you have lots of experience?:lol: :lol:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 13 years ago

Lmfao