ThE eViL dEaD

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th April 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Any noobs out there fancy setting up or helping me set up a noob clan? Im sick of people whining about noobs, but everyone needs to start sumwhere, dont they? Being part of a clan will help us all refine our skills, and before long we could challenge (and beat) other clans.

-DarthMaul-

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

11th February 2003

0 Uploads

5,051 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

i started my own clan but i didnt recruit yet because of lack of server, wanna join mine and we start of from there?(im not a noob) {ill also build a site}

ThE eViL dEaD

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th April 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Yeah id love to help you build up a clan. I do think that it be a good idea to recruit noobs. Im good at 1942 but when i started playing BFV i remembered how bad noobs get it. So lets have 2 divisions. New recruits (noobs) + 1st Division (more experienced players) That way when we have a match we can decide who we field. If its a bad clan put the recruits up. If its a good clan put in the 1st Division. If its a middle match mix the squad. Give the top 2 members from the recuits a chance. This makes everyone happy and gives something for the newer player to aim for. Which keeps them on the clan website and in games. For a clan that needs money for the site and server(s), constant participation is important. On terms of server. I have 2 PCs networked and can run a dedicated server on 1. i only hav 1mb bandwith so we are looking at a max of 12 players, but this will do till we recruit enuf members to run a paypal account to raise funds 4 a perm. server. OK, i have loads of ideas and a good bit of spare time, so if your (DarthMaul) still interested OR any1 else reading this thread, post back.

-DarthMaul-

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

11th February 2003

0 Uploads

5,051 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

a server will be really great! most clans i started on other games failed because of lack of server!! do you have MSN or ICQ? add me or message me click on one of the icons under my post count....its gonna be great! oh and welcome to Gameforums i see its only your second post

ThE eViL dEaD

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th April 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I've added you to my msn. Its under Anonomi incase your wondering.

Buford

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th May 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Hello all. I was wondering if you folks were still considering this idea or working on it actively behind the scenes? I would be very interested in participating and / or helping to organize things. I have been playing BF1942, along with all of the expansion packs and a variety of mods for quite a while now, but have never played "Online" really. I have a few buddies that I play with either via LAN or Internet, but we generally play COOP games with the bots. I know the bots aren't considered much of a challenge, but we do enjoy the teamwork and continually look for ways to amplify the challenge through the use of AI enhanced mods and the like. The reason I haven't played online with other players is that broadband just recently became available in my area and I feel like I am not yet qualified to go in and play with people who've been playing on active servers since the original game came out. Again, I'd be very interested in hearing if this idea is still being pursued and what I can do to assist in the process. My skills in the game are untested. I may suck completely, I may be decent, and although it is quite unlikely, I might actually be pretty good. I'd like to get involved with some other people who are in similar situations and try to improve my skills, as well as developing a good team relationship with the other members. My intention is to setup MSN in the next day or so, but until then I can be reached at: [email="dsu@wcoil.com"]dsu@wcoil.com[/email] or [email="bufordsluckyspot@adelphia.net"]bufordsluckyspot@adelphia.net[/email]. Thanks for your time and assistance. Buford

L337

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Me and my friend just started a clan and i would be glad to let all of you guys in! http://www.ubertroopers.tk/

nosferatu21

deal with it

50 XP

11th June 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

hey i play like a noob and i wanna join a clan

nosferatu21

deal with it

50 XP

11th June 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

ignore my earlier post

timotiet

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th June 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

I too would like to join a clan, *any* clan actually...

but not toooooo serious you know... I don't really have the time to get into this game as much as i should need to, to join the n°1 clan... And as for my skills, well,... I get killed a lot....and how! :bows: Anyways, here's my hotmail, so you can add to msn, [email="timotiet@hotmail.com"]timotiet@hotmail.com[/email] GO!!!GO!!!GO!!!