=AFSO= clan is looking for brave men =AFSO= is a Desert combat and a bf1982 clan! -1 reply

Please wait...

{UR}VEH_GEN_Justin

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th June 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hi i am looking for memebers for my clan :smokin: I need very brave men to go on the hot zone with me! :P :beer: I am a brave guy i am 11 i am the leader of this clan and i am funny:) and i like to mess around and play for real... My clan is a Desert combat And interstate 82 clan ..And some other mods..I need members ..:) so i can have a good clan... Right now i am working on Trying to get a sever .. Website is alomost done.. And trying to get men!!!!!!!:naughty: If you want to join post here or email me at [email="die_in_well@hotmail.com"]die_in_well@hotmail.com[/email]

cjwoolf2009

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Hmm.. What's this, you're third clan that you're trying to make and failed in the past 2 weeks? If i were you, don't join! It will just fail within 4 days! Not only that, but he is an immautre you know what. He always has to have things his way. So yeah.. ;) Oh yeah.. and also you sit here and **SPAM** the forums just to get people to join!

{UR}VEH_GEN_Justin

50 XP

29th June 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
cjwoolf2009Hmm.. What's this, you're third clan that you're trying to make and failed in the past 2 weeks? If i were you, don't join! It will just fail within 4 days! Not only that, but he is an immautre you know what. He always has to have things his way. So yeah.. ;) Oh yeah.. and also you sit here and **SPAM** the forums just to get people to join!

You know wut woolf go fuc yourself you dont know shi.t so what you talking dic.k face you suck this is my 2 clan the first one i wasnt the leader niels was and now this is gonna be the last one so go fuc.k you

{UR}VEH_GEN_Justin

50 XP

29th June 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

oh btw this is the recuritment fourm not saying things about other clans :rolleyes: seems like you dont know that

cjwoolf2009

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Guess you never found that edit button..

But yeah, you WERE the leader of the first clan, neils was just also a leader. You were both commanders. Same for the second one, but only you were commander. Now you have yet another one ? :moon: :moon: :moon: <-- Eat that

{UR}VEH_GEN_Justin

50 XP

29th June 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
cjwoolf2009Guess you never found that edit button.. But yeah, you WERE the leader of the first clan, neils was just also a leader. You were both commanders. Same for the second one, but only you were commander. Now you have yet another one ? :moon: :moon: :moon: <-- Eat that

Eat your own ass fuck face

L337

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

yea this will atract people...show maturity bro

cjwoolf2009

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Yeah, what he said ^.

=X= Sea

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th April 2004

0 Uploads

930 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Im not on anybodies side, but hell woolfe your both pussy fighting.

L337

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

yea pussy fightin on the internet huh? :rolleyes: