Battlefield Clan Recruiting!!! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Battlefield Clan Recruiting

:CFH: Children Of Fallen Heroes is recruiting. We are looking for mature members/admins that are looking for a mature Battlefield clan to play in competitive matches with and have good times. There are no member’s fees and members are provided with admin access to our game and web servers. (Smacktards need not apply!)

If you’re interested in joining us, please familiarize yourself with our Mission Statement and our Rules. It’s very important you understand this is a family server, welcoming people of all ages! It is also imperative you know that this clan is open to US residents only. (We're sorry, but those that live outside the US are not eligble for membership into :CFH:.)

Requirements for joining the clan constitute a willingness to be part of something greater than yourself, having fun while you're doing it, and supporting those around you so they too may enjoy the benefits of membership. Things we look for in an individual are posts on the forums, amount of time spent playing the game, dedication of time and skills to making this clan and this website a wonderful place to call home!

Please visit us at our website.

http://www.cfhclan.com/ Email: [email="ozz@cfhclan.com"]ozz@cfhclan.com[/email] BF 1942 Original (Vanilla) ~ 207.44.241.188 BF 1942 DC Final~ 67.15.23.166 Teamspeak IP 66.98.204.38:8855

Battlefield games played. BF 1942 BF 1942 DC Final BF 1942 FH 0.6 Future BF2

Sindrevike

I'm too cool to Post

31,580 XP

8th December 2004

0 Uploads

2,838 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Wrong forum dumdum.

Μαjïç MushrøøM

I would die without GF