I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

24th March 2003

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Alrightey, here we go.

As some of you know, a lot of people are remembering the good old BF42 days and all the fun we had back then. Remember finals on Battleaxe? Remember Season 2? Remember the straffing, non-m203, non c4 bullshizzy? MP40 vs.MP18? Spit vs BF? BFPro? The 2 5v5 Seasons we had?

Well, it's coming back.

Myself and Gump from Sov, who's currently doing up the The Fall 2005 BF1942 Tournament will be doing this up after BF2 World Tournament is over.

Facts: $1,000 Grand Prize 10v10 Format Double Elimination BFPro .81 to be used $100 to each winning player $10-$20 Entrance Fee BFRadio to cast Full Amped Coverage

If the money received goes over $1,000 then we'll up the prize money. I'm personally putting in $400 of my own money to get this going. We're working on sponsors and hopefully we'll keep our costs down.

To make this clear, we're not making anything on this, but after recently playing in Gump's tourney, I forgot how fun this game is and how much I missed it.

And...already confirmed after 1 hour: HOT Dissidents BR1 uT cRucial hYa RB DVS SoV RoM RB PII Revenant Thunderhawks Static And we might just be bringing the =NCG= crew back for this. Coming soon:

-Website with full info -BFPro download links and full sponsor and prize list -This is initial with our own money right now, but if the sponsors work out, expect a MUCH bigger grand prize to the winner.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:

Post if you're interested and send e-mail to [email]BF42tourney@gmail.com[/email]

lilbond

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th June 2005

0 Uploads

2,557 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

i wud do it but im flat broke from tournaments, mainly texas hold em, madden, and nba live tourneys. lol. (underage gambling) *cough*

Natty Wallo

FH2 LevelDesigner

50 XP

16th December 2005

0 Uploads

1,652 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

cool :)