-{DM}- UniBoNGeR

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th August 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

We are on the lookout for quality players of both Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield Vietnam for the upcoming fall ladder season! In order to become a member of the DrunkenMasters you must be at least 18 yrs of age, and be an active player! An active player means you are putting in at least 2-3 nights per week of gametime. We are a very laid back group and there is not much expected of you other then you make the effort to join us for practice, which is held each Tues and Thur evening at 8pm cst. You must have teamspeak and be able to use it! Our main focus is to make sure all of our members get along and we all have a fun time playing the games we love! If you would like to join our group please tell us a little bit about yourself in our forums, we'd like to meet you!

:beer:

-{DM}- UniBoNGeR

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th August 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

We are still looking for active adult players for BF, BFV, and Forgotten Hope! The new ladder season is just about upon us, come join us for some fun!

-{DM}- UniBoNGeR

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th August 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Well we've gotten a good number of new recruits the past few weeks and we'd like to keep up that trend! We are still actively recruting membership so stop bye and tell us about yourself if you'd like to join in on the fun! If you'd just like to play a few games with us and get to know us before diving into recruitment you can do that as well! We invite you to join us on our public servers for a game and enjoy the free usage of our Teamspeak server! 67.18.178.180 The DrunkenMasters clan has been together for a long time and we will remain together for a long time to come! Don't miss out of the best clan experience you will ever find! Join us today! :beer:

Money Shot

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

1st September 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

I'm good, i got a new computer very good except for the video card. I would like to try out for your clan get back with me. i have been in 2 other clans before.

-{DM}- UniBoNGeR

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th August 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Go to our website and tell us about yourself in our forums in the recruitment section. We will then give you the information you need to meet up with us.

Thanks

Money Shot

50 XP

1st September 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

you guys have not gotten back with me. [email="enriqueramirez@hotmail.com"]enriqueramirez@hotmail.com[/email] give me your team speak address so i can get aquainted. even though i'm infantry, last night killed 60 troops and got 3 deaths in el alamain as a pilot. anyways get back with me you won't regret it.

Money Shot

50 XP

1st September 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

still waiting for a reply.

-{DM}- UniBoNGeR

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th August 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Email has been sent, but we havent seen you join us on TS yet. We play in the evenings usually. Look forward to meeting up with you.