K A S P E R

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th May 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hi guys, I am fairly new I've been playing BF1942 for about a month. I would say I am a decent player nothing special but far from noob. looking to find a clan so I can actully play as a TEAM instead of going rambo all the time. It would be nice to play with some organized players and get things done with some tactics. Thanks, K A S P E R [CAN]

Wargamer[CAN]

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th May 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Hey kasper, Clan [CAN] is looking for recruits at the moment and there is many empty spots since we just reorganized the clan. Just yesturday we had 11 clan members now we have 8. If you are a teamplayer, good at any field in battlefield then you have a good chanced at joining the clan. We are a Canadian clan but we recruit people all around the world. If you want more info go to our website here http://crassasscan.aowc.net/main.asp Links to the forum will be found on the website along with many other goodies. If you want to join the clan then send me an email at [email="Office@fpscentral.com"]Office@fpscentral.com[/email] Clan recruiter WARGAMER[CAN]

[1stVCav] iLjaG

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th April 2004

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Hi K A S P E R, I am [1stVCav] iLjaG, and I am the assistant leader/recruiter for the [1stVCav]. The First Volunteer Cavalry Regiment are a group of about 15 gamers looking for a more solid membership to compete in the TWL 8v8 league. We are competing in it now and are doing well for our first season. The [1stVCav] stem from a just-for-fun gaming group by the name of [TeamFHA]. You may have played on their popular Wake 24/7 server. We also have our own competition server with the IP: 209.240.25.5 Wednesday-Friday there is no password on the server and goes through a 11 map rotation to suit all of your gaming needs. Back to the point, we are trying to upgrade our recruiting process and are looking for mature gamers with the ability to follow instructions. You also need to be attendance orriented as we have practices twice a week and tryouts once a week. The practice schedule is as follows: Sunday: 8:00 PM EST Monday: 8:00 PM EST Tryouts are as follows: Saturday 8:00 PM EST Game nights are Tuesdays at 8:45 PM EST If you are interested, drop me an e-mail at [email="trey_man4422@hotmail.com"]trey_man4422@hotmail.com[/email] When you e-mail me, I will give you instructions on what to do on the www.teamfha.com website and give you more information about the requirements for being in the [1stVCav]. I will leave you with a thread from the [1stVCav] Forums about what we are all about. If you are interested, sign these two posts and join the tryouts! Hope you will consider us! http://www.teamfha.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=513&sid=27286749c751339a85f4bb6e4715bfce http://www.teamfha.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=642&sid=27286749c751339a85f4bb6e4715bfce

recuitment_officer

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

10th May 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Looking to join a lively happy clan, then look no further. The Dedicated Clan is selectively recruiting new members that will fit in. We want dedicated team players not individual death or glory types. We don't go in for ranks and such like, to us, BF1942 is a team game and everyone on the team is equal. We have our own clan server IP 212.42.13.12:14567. Practice is usually twice a week! If you have a sense of humour, that will certainly help, but you will need to fit in with us, not the other way around. Application forms can be found on our web site http://thededicated.250free.com You will have read that some clans ask you to pay towards their clan server that they provide, not our clan, the clan server is free, our Team Speak channels are free, but you provide your own food and drink! ;) Aged 16+ UK and Mainland Europe only please