TwoGun

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

17th October 2006

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Ive been playing BF1942 with all expansions available for a long time.

I also play Desert Combat and I have Battlefield Vietnam.

personaly I like regular BF1942 the best compared to DC and BFV, sadly the rest of the world doesnt share that view.

Though I do enjoy playing DC and BFV too.

I consider myself a good player in most aspects of the games.

Im looking for:

A large(or atleast not small) clan with respectable leadership and well manered members and not a bunch of kids running around screaming "fag" and "noob"

One that has proper ranks.

One who has a good name. meaning not something like "Gods Ultimate Killas" or "W3 W1ll murdr u". Also "101,st airborne" is also out of the question as that name is waaaaaay over used.

One that has a real webpage (meaning it doesnt start with angelfire or geocities or end with .tk).

One that has a forum of some sort and uses teamspeak.

Thats it.

-Brick

.:82nd:. Sept

Sept

50 XP

20th September 2004

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

hey there, i have just the clan for you. We are serious clan that uses ts.

our site meets ur specs,

http://82ndab.low-ping.com/main.asp we are active, with scrims and practices, and we are a bf1942, dc, and dc realism clan. Sorry about the name 82nd airborne, for that is also generic, but is was named because some of our members have server in the 82nd airborne Divison during the 80's. Some of our members are kids, but we arn't "noobs" who run around saying "fag" Check us out, see if u like us. My e-mail is [email="natecon21@comcast.net"]natecon21@comcast.net[/email]

Sindrevike

I'm too cool to Post

31,580 XP

8th December 2004

0 Uploads

2,838 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

check us out http://shellshock.low-ping.com

we are smaller than you might like, however (14 members)

~*Seto*~

Trapped in the interchet

50 XP

19th October 2007

0 Uploads

334 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Hi,

We are in the process creating a new clan and actively recruiting mature players who are interested in organized gameplay and meeting new friends. I'd like to find out a bit more about you and what you are looking for in a clan as we are going live very soon and want to raise our numbers to about 15 within the next couple weeks, with more growth to follow. I have been a company leader at a very large and organized clan for over a year, active in STA League and other organized matches. I also was in charge of the strategies for the team alas I have a well organized and tested book of map strategies for Desert Combat. With these assets and experience, other like minded players, and clear goals on how to create a strong team we (myself and others) are in motion to build a long lasting clan that participates in competative game play for the long haul and make some good friends. We are looking for mature players who can contribute to the team and are interested in being part of something new - sharing your ideas and insight. We do not have nor wish to have the ego crap - we are and are looking for more team players. I can definately understand any aprehension you may have about checking out a brand new clan, however we are not just a group of people that are looking for a couple new people to play with and we come from a highly organized squad and are experienced in building a solid team. We are very serious and will be very organized as well as keeping it fun. We have already decided on web page designs, and are working out server details - could be up and running as early as the end of this week (at least the game server - the web page needs more work). We will be playing Desert Combat within a league to start, and also be playing POE as the mod matures. This is a great opportunity for mature players who can offer a level of committment and want to play with good guys that are good at gaming. There is plenty of leadership roles available as we grow for the right people. Hope to hear from you soon, if you would like to talk a bit more about it you can email me at todd baxter at comcast net - no spaces.

Sindrevike

I'm too cool to Post

31,580 XP

8th December 2004

0 Uploads

2,838 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I never write that much, cuz honestly, most people dont read posts that are like 10 pages long, and I dont want to waste their time or mine. If someone is interested in you then they'll check out your site and maybe come on your TS or vent. :flag: HAHA IWO JIMA SMILEYS WTF!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

hey man been a part of good clan for some time now that plays DC and BFV lots more games clan has good large of members that play bf1942 and BFV i'm not leader of clan but member of it that is like you love 's play bf1942 we have co-op server and ts need more go on go to the site http://www.dies-world.com/

Bboymax22

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

I belong to the 3rd Armored Division, We are a realism Clan, ( Realistic Clan ) http://3rdad.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum/index.php We got our own server, and our own Ventrilio Server We do have Ranks, and people do respect the ranks also If you want to join us you can contact us by the website, or messenger Aim: bboymax22 MSN: [email="bboymax11@hotmail.com"]bboymax11@hotmail.com[/email] ( My email also!) Yahoo: bboymax22 Our clan uses actual Tatics, Also we run on Forgotten Hope Mod :naughty: We use our last names as Game tags also so mine is Pvt.Fischer(3rdAD)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 13 years ago

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 13 years ago

you can check us out at http://www.tlw1.com name of clan The Lone Wolves we have our server at this ip 66.148.86.21:14567 we use Team speak also about 30 members also we are a multi gaming clan and we have been around for over 2 years and most of us has been together for longer then that with another clan