Hello any clans want to scrim -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 6 years ago

I am Stretched from [MIA] clan. We are looking to scrim or find players that would actively like to.

Mercenaries International Alliance, [MIA] is recruiting players ages 15+ for Modern Warfare 3 on PC. Visit us at MIAClan.net [MIA] Clan has been around since May 15th, 2006 and has grown into a large community of over 300 members and over 3000 registered players worldwide. Within our clan you will find: hours of fun, talking and gaming with people from all over the world. We have various departments such as graphics, video, recruiting, and advertising. We also have a YouTube Channel, Facebook, Fragabout and Twitter pages so you can follow and connect with gamers all over the world. We have members from all around the world including, The United States, Canada, Columbia, Denmark, England, Germany, Scotland, Egypt and the Netherlands just to name few. Our main goal is to have fun, both in game and within our community. [MIA] is represented by both men and women, boys and girls, and we believe in only fair play and strongly oppose the use of foul language, hacks or glitches. We also support the following games on PC: CoD: Black Ops, Battlefieldplay4Free, MW3, BF 2142, BF3, WOT, Wowp, Ghost Recon Online, Blacklight Retribution, Tribes Abscent, and many other games. Our only guideline is the ability to use English as the primary language. This means we have US based squads and EU based squads that compete in competitions, scrims, tournaments and other events. We also have casual members who just want to meet new friends and play during the weekends. We look forward to gaming with you so come check us out and fill out an application today! There is a recruitment process that you will go through and it is pretty simple and easy to full It does not measure your skill, We Train in all games.

So come talk to the recruitment team online and tell em I sent ya or come talk to me Stretched

bf2142-1.jpg