Black Marlin

I am THAT sniper...

50 XP

16th December 2003

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I am searching for a clan again. As of right now I play both DC and BFV and am adept at each. Tanks and Infantry to be more specific. I was formerly known as [ASF]Archangel[FC] and was head of strategies. I have leadership experience in clans and have a nack for tactics and the sort. I am not looking for a gung-ho performance based clan but I would rather have a clan which is willing to work at what needs to be done to win while still maintaining the first and foremost factor of gaming. Fun. If you wish to contact me, use the following: E-mail: [email="finalcaliber@yahoo.com"]finalcaliber@yahoo.com[/email] AIM: finalcaliber YIM: finalcaliber

L337

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

ARCHANGEL!! w00t! hey its seamen why dont you join the united front!

Eagle35

Time to call in the Brit

50 XP

21st August 2002

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

hi black marlin..

if you located in europe then read on

im the head of the DC devision for the Suicide Squirrel Squad and we are always looking for new members to join our ranks. we could always do with someone with command experience

here is a link to our thread if you are interested: http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?t=126751

Eagle..

Black Marlin

I am THAT sniper...

50 XP

16th December 2003

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Eagle - I am East Coast USA and not Europe. Seamen - I have my reasons for not joining [TUF]. Edit: To expand on my infantry and tanking skills: Infantry - I specialize in urban combat. As far as classes go, Assault and Spec Ops are my major strong points while Sniper tends to pop up now and again given the situation. The only reason I am usually is Assault and Spec Ops is because I can get faster follow up shots with about the same accuracy as a sniper rifle at medium range. A sharpshooter if you will. Tanks - I am always Engineer when it comes to tanks. Long-range shooting, tandem tanking and shooting down choppers is what I tend to do the most of. APC - I am also quite skilled with APC's, especially when it comes to tank killing. Pretty much the same skills as when I am a tanker. Beyond that, I am decent at bombing, pretty good with the MLRS. I am adept with helicopters, for using a keyboard, and am capable of doing well in them but it doesn't compare to the three listed individually above. What I absolutely cannot do is use a fighter. That would be about it. I already have Ventrilo downloaded and primed.

L337

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Alrighhttt.

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Yous all need to play forgotten hope. Even one of Dices member say it was by far the best Bf 1942 mod. It was everything BF1942 was meant to be. DC just sucks. DC got the contact cause more people play it. Remember its all about making money not good games.

Eagle35

Time to call in the Brit

50 XP

21st August 2002

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
Black MarlinEagle - I am East Coast USA and not Europe.

ok not to worries.. it wasent clear on the post so i thought i would give it a try

Black Marlin

I am THAT sniper...

50 XP

16th December 2003

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Nurenig - Keep your opinions to yourself. I am looking for a clan, not a new mod. Eagle35 - I realized it wasn't clear, sorry for the confusion.

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

FAG :smokin: DC just tells me your a total noob who enjoys mods that require no skill to play & that you enjoy playing a mod which has the highest level of smacktards.

Black Marlin

I am THAT sniper...

50 XP

16th December 2003

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Excellent way to show your stunning maturity and honor your apparent clan and mod of choice...