×M4Ð× {Marked 4 Death} Like teamwork? Hate noobs? Join us! 18+ DC -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Tired of noobs on your team tking and not backing up their talk? Tired of no one getting your back? Want a group that is all about friendship, and owning as a team on the battlefield? Look no further, no tryouts, just be 18+ and love Desert combat. We communicate to each other while we play with a free voice chat called ventrilo. About 30 of us right now, all good guys and friends. We will get into BF2 also. http://www.marked4death.com "join us" link...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago

M4D Testimonial:

War News: Testimonial! I'm SeaBass. -A relatively new member of M4D. In my one month of being with M4D, I've made some observations: In my short four months or so of playing Battlefield, one of the clearest differences I've seen between some of the other clans out there and M4D's members has been shown in maturity. Age requirements, No TKers, no smack-tards etc...The reason I play the game is recreation. The reason I play it with M4D is recreation with friendship. Last Friday a TKer started after me after I owned him thrice. After I mentioned it to me mates, we instantly banded together and started hitting this guy left and right. Even Jen (clan friend) jumped to the coalition side to get in on the action! We gangbanged the guy till he left the server. Haven't seen him since... If you're interested in joining a clan, there are many choices. If you spend your time talking sh*t, TKing, wallglitching or otherwise cheating, join somebody else's clan. If you're interested in joining a small clan that has standards, plays with friendship/teamwork & has an azz-kickin' website, M4D might be the place for you. Fill out an app. today! Now go die!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

Any applicant that signs up for M4D and joins will get a free google email account with 2.0 gigs sf storage space!! -Sponsored by your local noob owners at M4D-

http://www.marked4death.com (voted "best DC based clan site")

×M4Ð×Me†hod[CO] Clan Operations

L337

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

wow...i was looking for a clan and a passed by this one. and it seems like i see a bunch of old members from tuf (the united front ) and i think some from asf (advanced strike force) ha it was just a conicedence i wanted to point out.. because i use to be on both of them. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

You are correct sir!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

New M4D Site Address!!! www.m4dclan.com

L337

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

ahh i remeber method you dont know me..but i remember you joinin tuf am i correct?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 13 years ago

Yes, that's right, TUF had some drama and split into two clans, GSF+M4Ð Everything is great now between the clans, and M4Ð is rocking and rolling... I do recognize your name, but don't remember ever playing with you.. Have you stopped by our site latly?