FF|TinMan

The L33t 1

50 XP

23rd June 2004

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hey everyone, I'm in the process of testing out a server in NY and I need to get it filled up to the max! Right now it is 40 players, but if needed, I can change that to a few days to whatever. It is running off of fiber OC-192 backbones, so bandwidth isn't an issue (except for the bill! :rolleyes: ). If you get your clan on there, feel free to drop me a line at [email="tinman@fiberfrag.com"]tinman@fiberfrag.com[/email] and tell me how your experience was, and what you liked and didn't like (what you think could change). Again, this is in NY and the IP is: 66.230.158.165:14567 Right now I have it just running vanilla BF. Thanks! TinMan

super6-4

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

960 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

yeah is this server for just bf42 or any mods or bfv. its in NY that owns i should get great connection.

FF|TinMan

The L33t 1

50 XP

23rd June 2004

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Right now I have both BF1942 expansions and Desert Combat installed. I am thinking about trying out that new pirates mod that people keep talking about too. I actually have BF:V installed but have yet to actually start it up. If I have time the next few days I will most definately start it up and post the IP here.