L337

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

The pararangers are recruiting! The pararangers a bf1942 clan is a clan that like to have fun and make new friends, we acceapt people of all ages and we perfer that you are not a noob just looking around to wear a tag.

We have practices on wensday and friday we usally have a FUN scrimmage with an allied clan. :)

The benifest you get from ={PR}=:

1.New friends 2.New gaming experince 3.Health insurance :naughty: 4.A place you can call home 5.And meeting a cool guy named Swift :cool:

Your requirments: 1.At least4-5 months of playing 2.Maturity..well at least a little :lol: 3.A sense of humor 4.Teamspeak and Ventrilo 5.MSN messanger and X-FIRE.

www.pararangers.tk

:spank:

Charlie1

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd April 2004

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Hey!

Actual former US ARMY RANGER AIRBORNE.(Viet Nam Era) Looking for a good clan with some team work.I have only been playing the game for about 3 months, but love it. I work away from home alot, so will not be able to make all games. Very interested in a clan that can work together. Good comaradery(SP).I am 47 yrs old. Love the game, again. Love fair play. Losers just lose, but if they put up a good defense through it all, they still win.(But lose) Just not in the score. AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY, RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!!! Contact me if you are interested in my BIO.

L337

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Sent you a PM :)

Charlie1

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd April 2004

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Why you want to call me a Geezer? ;) At any rate, I will fill out your ap as soon I can. Talk to you later.

Captain_Hastings

Battlefield!!!!!

50 XP

30th June 2004

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

yo, hmm im interested in joining. i have played BF1942 since it came out. so ill try to get in.

maxterminate

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th July 2004

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

i haven't been playing all that long but am quite good and llllove the game

||PC|Gamer|Mofo||

Vietnam Reborn Mod - Leader

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,011 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

dont call him a geezer.

Anyways, I have been playing BF1942 since the second it came out. I am extremely skilled, and I just got my new Cox High-speed internet modem, so now I can actually join a real clan. I will look at your site, and you seem to have your act together. May I join?

||PC|Gamer|Mofo||

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,011 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

i registerd using that forum on the site. how long will it be for them to review my application? and do u guys have ur own server?

L337

50 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

802 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

umm as soon as they see it..sorry

||PC|Gamer|Mofo||

50 XP