Players, clans, and servers in Toronto? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Hello, Im looking for all and any of the above. I am looking to join if possible a toronto based clan, otherwise any clan that plays on servers with decent ping. If you're a player in To gimme a shout. Ah ya Im 19, student at univ of toronto...

Ah as for clans, I like (of course) strategic team play.. that is the main reason why I want to join a clan. I played in an america's army clan (pretty serious and I knew everyone personally) for about 1 year and love the strategic team play.. yet I got bored of the slow paced gameplay and limmited weapons etc. Finally got a copy of BF1942 (played the demo for about 2 yrs when it came out :D) and now I want a strategic clan to play with... so let me know if you're interested and maybe we can just exchange some strategies... all the better if you live in toronto.

Cheers, Darie :beer:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago

ah ya, the AA clan was called [LD] = legions of the dead.

Sindrevike

I'm too cool to Post

31,580 XP

8th December 2004

0 Uploads

2,838 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

We're not in Toronto but we're mostly East Coast. We play in TWL and all but we're pretty relaxed; we play a lot but only have only 1 official practice per week, the rest of the time we just play for fun.

http://shellshock.low-ping.com

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

Alrite... how do I join? :D

Sindrevike

I'm too cool to Post

31,580 XP

8th December 2004

0 Uploads

2,838 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Just post in our forums, tell us your e-mail and any msn/xfire/aim sn you have and we'll hook you up with our vent server.

:bows: