MDKFALLENANGEL

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th November 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

we need players are web site is www.maddogkillers.org am not giong to bs you so we are looking for people to -play we would like to get in to cal so we need players also we have a cod server up and sof2 there is about 30of us most of us are from 18 to 45 and we have a good time we are not the best but we would like to be a great team we own are server you dont have to pay to play all we ask that you show up and pratices are 2 times a wek sunday and wed 9pmest you dont have to be great you just have to be your self and have fun we train as a team and we dont worry about are score just geting the job done also most of my guys are real vets xmiltray so thanks for your time to read my bad spelling and typeing gregg aka MDKFALLENANGEL

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Ok, spelling I don't regard as big issue, but put some structure in there, full stops, sentences, commas paragraphs etc. If you don't most ppl will just ignore it as to hard to read. if you are not that familiar with the written english language then get someone to vet it for you before posting. A long message with just continuous flow of words is very difficult to read and understand.

AK

:smokin:

MDKFALLENANGEL

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th November 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

thank you bro am not to good at the spelling and stuff