The Art of Warfare -1 reply

Please wait...

We're currently in the process of moving servers, parts or all of the site will be unavailable for a few hours. Sorry for any inconvenience!

mooseman2202

I'm in a room with mooses..

50 XP

4th March 2006

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

The Art of Warfare is an established team of over 450 members across 9 different games. We have been storming the battlefields since 1998 and are still kicking it and takin some names. Our Battlefield Division is currently looking for team-oriented players. If you've got the right attitude we've got the team for you. Just starting or seasoned player we have them all. We have our own BF servers and use TeamSpeak for Team Communication. Visit our website to check us out or stop by our server to join us in some killing. Filter for *The Art of Warfare* or our IP address is: 67.18.222.92.

Money Shot

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

1st September 2004

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

I have a very good cpu except for the video card. i have been in 2 clans. 4/12 and wing it. i am available mondays and tuesdays. i have good skill. i know how to use team speak, have my own joystick but i am mostly good at infantry skills. looking to improve my tanking skills in aberdeen. anyways get back with me. also my brother plays when i am not around but he is not looking for a clan. please give me your team speak address so i can get aquainted.

clonemedic

rocket whore, so what?

50 XP

30th November 2006

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago
Money Shotanyways get back with me. also my brother plays when i am not around but he is not looking for a clan. please give me your team speak address so i can get aquainted.

Hey Money Shot, Not sure if anyone from TAW responded before me, but please check your inbox. I sent you a PM and an email. Thank you! :cya:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago

New website for The Art of Warfare.

TAW