[8E] Bad ConNecTioN

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

17th March 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

The Eight Elite is a Battlefield 1942 team focusing on CTF warfare. We are an established battle clan that has been around for over a year. We have a website at www.eight-elite.com, and currently have FOUR servers up and running on a 24 hour basis. We also have a 24/7 Team Speak server, 69.56.226.202:8767.

1X8 [8E] Eight-Elite.COM, this is our BF CTF server (69.93.27.170:14567). This is a 32 person server, and is currently the #2 CTF server on BFstats.com. It is ranked #12 out of all BF 1942 servers.

http://www.bfstats.com/servers.php?start=0&show=25&sortby=totalplayers&sorttype=DESC 1X8 [8E] Neverland Ranch, this is our BFV server (69.93.27.172:14567). This is a 32 person server.

1X8 [8E] Battle of Britain, is our 24hr BOB server (69.93.27.173:14567). This is a 32 person server.

1X8 [8E] Members Only, this is our scrim and practice server (69.93.27.174:14567). This is an 18 player server with a password.

We have much to offer any perspective recruit.

If you are interested, please check out our website at www.eight-elite.com, and fill out a form in the recruit section. Also, stop by our forums and say hi to the guys. Feel free to drop by our Team Speak server any time. All we ask is that you come in with your game name, as guest names are not allowed. If you are interested in joining, we want to see you active on our servers and site. We make recruitment decisions based on attitude, and how involved you are with the game. So please, make yourself known.

Hope to see you around,

[8E] Bad ConNecTioN

Burrahobbit

Don't listen to a word I say

50 XP

1st March 2004

0 Uploads

84 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

I would like to join your clan, but I have a few questions...

1. Are there specific times that you need to be available or what? I'm involved with a lot of other things like soccer etc. so that might be a problem for me. 2. I LOVE your CTF server but it is often full, and it says on your website to be active on your servers to get on the team. What can I do? 3. Do you have to have teamspeak? Thanks... I REALLY want to join your team! :beamme:

Burrahobbit

50 XP

1st March 2004

0 Uploads

84 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

oh, one other thing is that my mom and dad can be uh...... well, lets just say my family is soooooo against swearing or any talk of stuff like sex er whatever, sooo is your teamspeak server clear of that stuff? Or maybe I could just get some headphones so they dont hear that stuff, and so they dont get annoyed. Any thoughts on that? (I dont have ts or a microphone, but im gonna try to get one)

[8E] Bad ConNecTioN

50 XP

17th March 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago

Yes we have team speak, the IP is listed in the original post.

We keep team speak clear of any material that is not relevant...I.E., Sex related talk, racial slurs...etc. However, some swearing is bound to happen in the excitment of the game.

Being active on our forums, TS, and the game servers will get you noticed. Having a good attitude, and a willingness for team work will get you into the clan. Skill is looked at, it only plays a minor role in your acceptance.

[8E] Bad ConNecTioN

Burrahobbit

50 XP

1st March 2004

0 Uploads

84 Posts

0 Threads

#5 17 years ago

k thanks.

I'll probably send in an application once I get ts. ...... still didn't answer about if there are certain times that I need to be available to be in the clan......

[8E] Bad ConNecTioN

50 XP

17th March 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#6 17 years ago

Burrahobbitk thanks.

I'll probably send in an application once I get ts. ...... still didn't answer about if there are certain times that I need to be available to be in the clan......

Sorry about that...

the times very....we usually have practices on saturdays, and fridays. However, those are not mandatory....just recommended. We also have them on random days....we get enough guys on TS, we call it a practice.

[8E] Bad ConNecTioN

[8E] Bad ConNecTioN

50 XP

17th March 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#7 17 years ago

*bump*

[8E] Bad ConNecTioN

50 XP

17th March 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#8 17 years ago

*UPDATE*

We are now recruiting for our VIETNAM scrim team. This will be a new branch of 8E. They have their own 32 person BFV server, and access to our members server. Our BFV server is one of the most popular Vietnam servers around. The BFV team captain is [8E] Critter Getter. Send him an email, or a PM on our website if you are interested. Also, dont forget to send in an application on our home page. Make sure you mention vietnam in playing style, so we know who to forward the app to. If you are interested in being a member of a fast growing group with awesome leadership and a bright future, look no further. To make the deal even better, Vietnam admins are still being added. Wouldn't you want to be an Admin?

[8E] Bad ConNecTioN