$w33t$p()t

WHAT TEH FUXX!?

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

ok since this is a realism mod, perhaps there should be two versions of it! a 100% realism FHMOD, and the regular FHMOD.

100% REALISM FHMOD -------- here is u realism added on to fhmod i think that would be pretty cool! they should make two versions of this mod then, one 100% realism fhmod and one just regular fhmod. in the 100%, no other views besides first person/cockpit. no crosshairs.iron sight for secondary zoom, no minimap, but still can press M for main map. iron sights are the real sights for the gun, looking directly down them. if anyway possible, add recoil to the sites. of course, the ever so realistic 1shot1kill, besides that 2 pistol hits to legs or arms. more recoil for all guns, mostly rifles. scope shake!!!? LOCK the 1st person cam/cockpit cam for EVERYTHING. NO SWITCHING. you want realism this is realism.

now that would be hella cool guys! maybe even a bloodpatch!

anyways, my 2 cents. hope it becomes a reality!

thanks, $w33t$p()t

P.s.- this would be only for the HARD-CORE realism loving people!!!. and also, id really like to become a member of the team, I mean I am a good idea maker. I have excellent skills in idea making, decent at art, and good w/public relations. my aim- Fallout103 my msn- [email]Fallout102606@hotmail.com[/email]

hope to see you soon!

thanks again, $w33t$p()t

exdeath

GF makes me horny

50 XP

30th January 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I am a hardcore realism fan!! But somethings i that you talked is for master hardcore fun!!!!

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

question.jpg

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

it would suck cuse no body would play the Realism version and it would also take to much time ...

Sgt_Dude

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,025 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
'VioLAtoR[xL']question.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shrinerr

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
KillorLiveHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha even that is funny!

obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

LOL WHAT A STUPID IDEA sry for caps

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Those ideas are largely server side options. And I'll go through each one just for your benefit and tell you why they aren't going to work:

$w33t$p()t they should make two versions of this mod then, one 100% realism fhmod and one just regular fhmod. [/quote]

No. Any other questions?

$w33t$p()t in the 100%, no other views besides first person/cockpit. [/quote]

See, FH models cockpits to take up 70% of your screen. Because BF1942 is crappy, you can't easily use mouselook when flying with a joystick and it's a pain in the ass to do when flying with a mouse as well. Removing nose cam will only make flying next to impossible; not to mention the transperancy bug several planes have with their cockpits.

$w33t$p()tno crosshairs.iron sight for secondary zoom, no minimap, but still can press M for main map. Iron sights are the real sights for the gun, looking directly down them. if anyway possible, add recoil to the sites. [/quote]

Every other game in existence uses crosshairs. Know why? Because that's how you can tell where your bullets that you are shooting are going to be. It's pretty much an essential part of a FPS. Iron Sights in secondary zoom wouldn't work because of engine limitations.

$w33t$p()tof course, the ever so realistic 1shot1kill, besides that 2 pistol hits to legs or arms.

You want realism? Pistols don't kill in 2 shots to the arm buddy.

[quote=$w33t$p()t] more recoil for all guns, mostly rifles.

The recoil in FH is based on real life figures.

[quote=$w33t$p()t]scope shake!!!?

PIEs!?!11/1!? There IS scope shake you goon. Pick up a sniper kit and see.

[quote=$w33t$p()t] LOCK the 1st person cam/cockpit cam for EVERYTHING. NO SWITCHING. you want realism this is realism.

If you want Realism, go try XWW2 mod. It's painfully realistic and the gameplay suffers because of it. Locking 1st person cam is a server side option, not a modder's preference.

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Not all bad ideas... But FH is great as it is, giving pretty good realism in and of itself. Check out xww2 at www.experienceww2.com

Vialator, are you soo lame as to have to get your shit from ebaumsworld? LAMO!

Taliban_tordis

Duke O'Prunes

50 XP

19th March 2004

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago
'VioLAtoR[xL']question.jpg

Lol!