darkdaniel100

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th December 2003

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I watched the film recently and thought to my self what a great idea for a map. The 633 squadron must be one of the most famous british squadrons ever. The map idea would be much the same as the battle of britan map the british have mosiqtuos and the germans have a few me 109s and anti air craft guns the mission is to destroy the factory plz post

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

sounds boring

Mast3rofPuppets VIP Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Sounds like BoB with mosquitos

UTHER

ARTE ET MARTE

50 XP

5th December 2003

0 Uploads

551 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
darkdaniel100I watched the film recently and thought to my self what a great idea for a map. The 633 squadron must be one of the most famous british squadrons ever. The map idea would be much the same as the battle of britan map the british have mosiqtuos and the germans have a few me 109s and anti air craft guns the mission is to destroy the factory plz post

What about an LRDG map or even an SAS map based on them attacking axis airfields in North Africa so they would have to destroy so many planes at different airfields as the mission objective, or even a damb busters map with lancasters and mosquitos spitfires hurricanes and commandos 3 dambs must be blown up. :p

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

you guys need to think of missions where one side's entire purpose isn't "sit there and defend". Like battle of britain, the brits could bomb the hangars and eliminate much of the ju88 production, or target v2's or something. The novelty of an objective based map wears off fast and you're stuck with one bored team and another who can attack what seems like forever.

darkdaniel100

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th December 2003

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Ok you dont like my idea, I change my suggestion just get mosiqutos in FH somewhere Plz "personally i thought bob was a fun map and thought that a 633 version would be fun 2 play"

UTHER

ARTE ET MARTE

50 XP

5th December 2003

0 Uploads

551 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
judge reinholdyou guys need to think of missions where one side's entire purpose isn't "sit there and defend". Like battle of britain, the brits could bomb the hangars and eliminate much of the ju88 production, or target v2's or something. The novelty of an objective based map wears off fast and you're stuck with one bored team and another who can attack what seems like forever.

So i gather you want Arhnem then!!? Well what about all the major battles between the Brits and the Italians in North Africa before the Germans got there, surely that would make for some game play like Alexandria etc etc