obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Ok here we go i hope at least one of these is taken seriously or is already in the works!

1.BAR1918 should be replaced with the 30.cal machine gun on all maps in the western front 2.A normandy paratroopers map would be good 3.Shouldn't the americans have the springfield 1903 and russians have mousin nagant 4.I suggest you update the site more often since i have to go searching german bf sites for the latest updates 5.I liked what you did with kharkov making it feel more wintery by adding more tress etc.It would be nice if you could do something similar with the battle of the bulge. 6.When the hell will the me 163 komet appear in game,in 0.6? 7.what about the horten flying wing? i've seen pictures of it 8.okinawa should be added in the next patch 9.King tiger should only spawn 2 times in a map after that screw it 10.I suggest you team up with operation overlord they have some realy good stuff heres there website! 11.Shouldn't the german officer have a luger on maps such as karelia and atlantic

that's all please try and answer some of my questions and think about my suggestions :smokin: this mod rules :bows:

ZR2man

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

1. No, because the .30 cal can be picked up in kits. (modeled like a .50 cal now) 2. Yes, it would be good. 3. For sniper rifle yes, but not infantry rifle. The G.I.s had the garand! 4. They are too busy making the mod. *skip* 7. It was never used in WWII. Go play Operation Anubis if you want to fly flying wings. 8. An Okinawa map would be cool. 9. Maybe not 2 times, but very very very long time to respawn. 10. Post some Operation Overlord screen, im too lazy to try to find their site. Ok, im done.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

The Question is how big is the OP OV Team.

FH Devs said they can´t fusion with bigger teams. The MC and PS Team was quite small and yould be integrated very good.

The OP OV Team has some potential though.

Wehrmacht Rulz

I post to get attention

50 XP

9th July 2003

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

4- Once or twice a weak would be great instead of once 2-3 weeks 9- No 11- Im not sure but usualy the officer do have a pistol like the Close quarter class, if no he should get one.