Sungod

Crinkle Crinkle

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

231 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Hey guys. Absolutely love FH. I currently play with a group of guys and for the most part we play DC. I on occasion do get in a few rounds of FH. My friends now want to join me but are having major issues getting everything installed. WIth the new version would it be possible to have a simple, full install that have everything? Just a thought...

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

What's so hard in installing three files? 1. forgottenhope05b_1of2_main.exe 2. forgottenhope05b_2of2_maps.exe 3. forgotten_Hope_V05B_to_V05F_update.exe And yes 0.6 will be a full install iirc.

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
What's so hard in installing three files?

Apparently a lot for some folks, look at the tech support threads. :lol:

Sungod

Crinkle Crinkle

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

231 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

I never said I had an issue...my friends seem to incompetant lately. I just hope with the new version there some more servers to choose from. Wolf, always near capacity and 50 people is a lot.... 21st Panzer? I hate those guys... they take all the fun out of the game and take it waaay too seriously other than that, theres never any srvers around

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago
SungodI never said I had an issue...my friends seem to incompetant lately. I just hope with the new version there some more servers to choose from. Wolf, always near capacity and 50 people is a lot.... 21st Panzer? I hate those guys... they take all the fun out of the game and take it waaay too seriously other than that, theres never any srvers around

There are a lot more servers, here check this thread out I posted a screenie of ase. http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?p=912666#post912666 Try to use ase when you need to find a server it's much more powerfull then the igame browser if you want to play mods other then DC.

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

(All seeing eye) for all of you who dont know http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html

Sungod

Crinkle Crinkle

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

231 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

I do use ASE.... but other than those 2 servers I listed, I never see any people on any of the other servers

Domingo Chavez

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

Well then use ASE. :rolleyes: