TheSniperHunter

I post to get attention

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

[COLOR=black]Hey, first off, ive been following forgotten hope for quite some time now and finally decided to post. Im not to sure if you can do this but to include a country like Canada without making new models ect. all you would have to do is in some maps with the brits just put a canadian, australian or one of their other colonies flag on one of the classes. It wouldn't be very realistic but you could be one of the first mods to include the "forgotten" countries. Oh yea, great job on the mod so far :D [/COLOR]

-=LinK=-

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Up to the forgotten armys!!! =D

Packetloss

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

58 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
TheSniperHunter[COLOR=black]Hey, first off, ive been following forgotten hope for quite some time now and finally decided to post. Im not to sure if you can do this but to include a country like Canada without making new models ect. all you would have to do is in some maps with the brits just put a canadian, australian or one of their other colonies flag on one of the classes. It wouldn't be very realistic but you could be one of the first mods to include the "forgotten" countries. Oh yea, great job on the mod so far :D [/COLOR]

yeh and what about canadian/australian guns and radio voices. it would sound stupid if u had a canadian team with british accents.

.:[kFmS]:.Fragger

You've been just Øwned by me

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

what the hell had the austrailians got to do with the ww2?

TheSniperHunter

I post to get attention

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Im pretty sure Austalians fought for British in ww2 and i know for sure they did in ww1

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
'.:[kFmS:.Fragger']what the hell had the austrailians got to do with the ww2?

lol?

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/2WWaustralia.htm

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

and what did they? aaah, post above is pure spam -.-

Packetloss

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

58 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

idiot. darwin got bombed by japan, midget submarines entered sydney harbour, and lots of sea battles mostly

[UGB]Brewster

GF makes me horny

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
simo9852idiot. darwin got bombed by japan, midget submarines entered sydney harbour, and lots of sea battles mostly

Yeah, and what about N.Africa? Loads of the 'British' troops fighting there were australian, in fact the defence of Tobruk was undertaken by Austrialian troops supplied by the Royal Navy and the Royal Australian Navy.

Not to mention the Australians fighting in SE Asia :D

Another point of interest is that the Australians also fought in Vietnam, although I don't remember seeing any of them in the films :D

What really gets me from reading a load of these posts is that considering that Forgotten Hope is going to inject realism into, what is basically a WW2 Arcade game ;) is that so many of the people posting know very little about the actual history of WW2. It really is quite depressing. :(

Brewster

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

hey, im no noob or idiot or so, so please shut your mouth! im just not so interested in austrailia...