FlyingCorpse

What IS my Title???

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

To the dude who told me about SilentHeroes: I have already checked the mod out, I will try it, but, I hate being enemy with a country that have cheap food!

To the dude who suggested Bagn and Tonsaasen, my idea was the ground to sea battle at 9th of April at that Frediksten(or something) in the outer Oslofjord.

Witch Hunter General

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

19th May 2003

0 Uploads

350 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

FlyingCorpse

To the dude who suggested Bagn and Tonsaasen, my idea was the ground to sea battle at 9th of April at that Frediksten(or something) in the outer Oslofjord.

Oscarsborg? Fredrikstens Festning is outside Halden. doens't make a good map, in fact no engament 9th of April that I can think of is any good for a map.

TrUlster

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

Adding Norwegians is probably more trouble than it is worth. However, the battle of Narvik could be an excellent addition. Mostly infantry-based between German and British/French forces (and some Norwegians, but that is not important for FH) in interesting, mountaineous terrain.If the FH ship lag is removed the famous destroyer battle in the fjord can also be included.

FlyingCorpse

What IS my Title???

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago
Witch Hunter GeneralOscarsborg? Fredrikstens Festning is outside Halden. doens't make a good map, in fact no engament 9th of April that I can think of is any good for a map.

IT WAS A NAVAL ENGAGEMENT THERE, Blücher was sunk by the Norwegian anti-ship defences there! so, MANY germans died, the norwegian goverment managed to escape....

FlyingCorpse

What IS my Title???

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago
TrUlsterAdding Norwegians is probably more trouble than it is worth. However, the battle of Narvik could be an excellent addition. Mostly infantry-based between German and British/French forces (and some Norwegians, but that is not important for FH) in interesting, mountaineous terrain.If the FH ship lag is removed the famous destroyer battle in the fjord can also be included.

Yeah, that had been an awsome map!

Witch Hunter General

50 XP

19th May 2003

0 Uploads

350 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago
FlyingCorpseIT WAS A NAVAL ENGAGEMENT THERE, Blücher was sunk by the Norwegian anti-ship defences there! so, MANY germans died, the norwegian goverment managed to escape....

no, it was not a naval engament, that requires ships on both sides..... I know all about this little incident, it simply doesn't make a good map.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago
FlyingCorpseTo the dude who told me about SilentHeroes: I have already checked the mod out, I will try it, but, I hate being enemy with a country that have cheap food!

Cheap food? Really? Ahh but just rejoin our union and we can arrange an oil for food program Iraqi style! Lol, Just kidding :p . But seriously Narvik has been discussed, and could be made if the team can make some british destroyers. Regular Norwegian army would be boring though; no tanks, no smgs, crappy planes if any, most soldiers didn't even have helmets...

FlyingCorpse

What IS my Title???

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago
D-fenceCheap food? Really? Ahh but just rejoin our union and we can arrange an oil for food program Iraqi style! Lol, Just kidding :p . But seriously Narvik has been discussed, and could be made if the team can make some british destroyers. Regular Norwegian army would be boring though; no tanks, no smgs, crappy planes if any, most soldiers didn't even have helmets...

We HAD A kind of helmet, a hat! Hehe.... I dont want any brits, I want NORWEGIANS!!!!

Witch Hunter General

50 XP

19th May 2003

0 Uploads

350 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago

nobody cares about norwegians, make your own skins and maps or learn to live with it...it aint gonna happen

FlyingCorpse

What IS my Title???

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago

ok, so you want to get your oil and gas from the US then, or Iraq!! good luck!