Gamthen

I rax0r you all!

50 XP

10th May 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

*noob no :fistpunch: * i just submitted a thread about this but it didn't show up and my internet conn. got lost so it may be double... anyway my threads about opening cokpits with the arrow keys so u could bail out and if u didn't open u were stuck in the cokpit *or* a ejection seat:cool: i'm not talking like b-25 cocpits i'm talking about spitfires or bf109's and so forth i'dthink it would add some realism to it :rock: anyway, tell whatcha think:deal: PS why do they censor c o c kpits

DauntlesDouglas

reviving old forum accounts

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

sounds like a good idea, would have to detach the c ockpit from the rest of the model and make another animation.

Free

Night Life Minister

50 XP

7th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,208 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Actually when I first playied BF1942 I was a little disappointed(:mad: ) to see soldiers that get out from airplanes without opening the coc_kpit! So nice idea! But it would be good to use it in tanks too!

Malsa

FH developer

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

252 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Frederiker, your idea is very good! It can be made (I think) but unfortunately without the animation where the person exits the plane.

When you press "E" it takes maybe 5-8 seconds to exit the plane. More realism and more kills for me, 'cuz I'm an ace! :p

StukaAce#1

Former [11PzG]

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

511 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

me to! thats whyy they call me da Stuka Ace :D

cant do ejection seat, there pretty usless and ud have to make a seprte vechelce, so a EVERY plane is 2 vech. I like that dleay idead though.

Lord Nova

Hamster of War

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

204 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

omg they censored ****pit...lol

Either way, yeah vehicles should have different times whe bailing out. It would distinquish them more and lets say make things more difficult.

For instance bailing on a jeep would be much faster then bailing out of a tank.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

i think they should make the tanks brun more not explode in 5 seconds that would be cool :)

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago
Originally posted by BAMmeu i think they should make the tanks brun more not explode in 5 seconds that would be cool :)

Bam, you should know better :)

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago
Originally posted by Coolguy Expect something special... :D

what ;)? i can see Stijn Virjerman burn to death in his stug :lol: