Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I know this suggestion might cause a little uproar, but I´d think it would be cool if all firearms in FH would be less accurate. Anyone whos ever shot a real rifle knows, that aiming in reality is alot harder than in any game. But this isn´t about realism. I just like the it when you dive for cover and have bullets wizzing around you. It would gerneraly be cool if most weapons forces you to prone for a decent accuracy. That would make people maybe actually stay back and cover others while they attack. Also it might make the whole game-play (on Infantrie maps) alot less offensive, but more digging in and taking cover etc. I it might be a little anyoing at first, not beeing able to hit as well as before, and needing maybe 4-5 shots to take someone down instead of 2-3. But overall I think it would add alot more to game-play...

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Its already hard enough to hit someone with a tommy gun in FH, the bullets just seem to 'fall' after 50ft. I admit though that the rifles are a little too accurate. I'd maybe like to see HMGs a little more accurate whilst prone, like the BAR for example which is a great infantry support weapon, but thats just my opinion.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

its been fixed on the next release.

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Thinking about this, this should really apply for ALL weponas. Nothing seems cooler than diving for cover from a Tank MG fire...(instead of beeing wasted right away because its so accurate)...

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

all handweapons in .6 have been compleatly recoded.