Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

The AA it's self isn't the whole problem. IT's the position of the turrets and those damn sandbags. Wake is a primary example of this. The AA at the north end of the allied airfield has 88% of the sky obstructed by a bunker and the whole ocean is obstructed by the sandbags. Please REMOVE the sandbags so that the turrets can be used without fear of the shell exploding on the sandbags and killing the operator. This has happened so many times to me. You're following a Jap zero (FAST) and it dives a bit, and you hit the sandbags and die. Ridiculous.

Plane sounds also need to be increased. The FW190 is silent until it's well within killing range and I think this is historically innacurate and unfair.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

AA guns are badly placed in most Dice maps. In El Alamein ex, you have a big shed that blocks the view of the axis airfield, and yes the return of AA suicide is not an improvement.

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Vanilla BF fixed this problem with the sandbags... FH team needs to adopt what they did

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

i want flack batteries damnit

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

That would be cool. Vanilla BF screwed it up, but that dosen't mean FH can't FIX it.