BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#21 17 years ago

i love blitzkrieg !!! so fucking cool and yea the multi player sucks it lags like hell!!

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#22 17 years ago

:rolleyes: especially if you live in australia:(

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#23 17 years ago
BAMmeui love blitzkrieg !!! so fucking cool and yea the multi player sucks it lags like hell!!

Blitzkrieg is incredible, but as said the netcode is probably the worst ever made for a game! People always drop!

But something that Blitzkrieg really does a good job of showing are the Germans turreted tanks(yes I know the Russians had turreted tanks but the forward mounted SU, ISU really can hurt), it can be a bitch to attack with tanks that have forward mounted guns, which sometimes is all you have.

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#24 17 years ago

yes, i just finished a game online *in use this name*. i had to fight like a cornered rat as my teamate *hah* was one of those typical noobs who complain when they lose panthers because they rush with them, people dont seem to realise the the panthers and tigers greatest asset is its damage at distance

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#25 17 years ago

rofl i remeber when i played that map called froswt bite or some thing wehen theere are 2 russians and 2 axis players and i was russian... and my S-3 tanks (or what they are called) killed thme like fuckkk and thne i sneak behind some tanks and atacked them so they couldnt retreat ....