A_Rude_Gesture

Scanian Partisan

50 XP

18th March 2004

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#71 16 years ago
Oddball_E8did it occur to you that it might have been in german service you weakminded fool!

You bore me, mageling. //A_Rude_Gesture

Oddball_E8

GF makes me horny

50 XP

19th March 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#72 16 years ago

YOU SHALL FEEL THE POWER OF MY RIGHTEOUS WRATH YOU EVIL CORRUPTING SLIMEBALL! now where is the wine and cheese? did you leave it in the tank again? :beamme:

Exel

The stubborn Finn

50 XP

26th March 2004

0 Uploads

542 Posts

0 Threads

#73 16 years ago
A_Rude_GestureDude...remind me to never be on your team....lol. Why'd you knock out a Churchill?

Coz it had been captured by zee Germans. They had apparently nailed the previous owner while he was repairing his tank. :rolleyes:

A_Rude_Gesture

Scanian Partisan

50 XP

18th March 2004

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#74 16 years ago

Ah, ok. Now that's a good lesson as to why you should call for a greasemonkey instead of repairing the tank yourself, there just might be a gerrie lurking round the corner waiting to nick yer tank! As for the wine and cheese, Oddball, I...well....*looks ashamed* I left it at Guam...one of the local girls there didn't accept US dollars....:uhoh:

Mast3rofPuppets Advanced Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#75 16 years ago
A_Rude_Gesture:roll: LOL! Nah, I'm not British, actually I'm Scanian (it's been occupied by Sweden since the mid 1600's and is located at the southernmost tip of Sweden....*looks like a wildeyed revolutionary*. Nah, seriously I love writing that...takes the piss outta most swedes...*lol*).

Haha, im a swede too, but what's scanian? Is it english for Skåne or something?

btw, your english is very good.

A_Rude_Gesture

Scanian Partisan

50 XP

18th March 2004

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#76 16 years ago
Mast3rofPuppetsHaha, im a swede too, but what's scanian? Is it english for Skåne or something? btw, your english is very good.

Yup, Scania is english for Skåne. Ah, a fellow countryman then? Where abouts you from? Why thank you....:smokin:

Oddball_E8

GF makes me horny

50 XP

19th March 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#77 16 years ago
A_Rude_GestureAs for the wine and cheese, Oddball, I...well....*looks ashamed* I left it at Guam...one of the local girls there didn't accept US dollars....:uhoh:

what?! why you little wanker! thats it! your going the right way for a spanking! now get me some more wine and cheese before i tie your beard to your ankles btw. about the churchill... well i hate to say i told you so, but i told you so. :moon:

Mast3rofPuppets Advanced Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#78 16 years ago
A_Rude_GestureYup, Scania is english for Skåne. Ah, a fellow countryman then? Where abouts you from? Why thank you....:smokin:

Im from the mighty capital ;)

Oddball_E8

GF makes me horny

50 XP

19th March 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#79 16 years ago

im back again... dont let this thread die... i think this is an important issue...

and for all those envoking the "practical rate of fire of 6rpm" i would like to point out that the colt m1911a1 pistol had a "practical rate of fire" of 35rpm wich would mean you can only shoot 1.7 (roughly) shots per second with it... now... all of you that have fired a 1911 can testify that it is well possible to shoot much faster than that (although not accurately maby)

Elessar Telcontar

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

5th April 2004

0 Uploads

211 Posts

0 Threads

#80 16 years ago

Practical rate of fire takes reloading in account. So a practical rate of fire of 35 rpm from a m1911 means that that's how many shots you can actually shoot in a minute, including five reloads. And about the PIAT: there's a story about a fusilier Jackson, who supposedly knocked out two Tigers in Italy, firing a PIAT from his hip. He received a Victoria Cross for this, but the general consensus was that he deserved two, one for destroying the Tigers, and another one for firing a PIAT from his hip.