Speed_Freak

best title ever

50 XP

16th August 2003

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago

if you think Giza is shite, i suggest you don't play it while the people who love it for it's ingenious... er.... stuff, and hidden tunnels, will play it to their heart's content

simple.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago

Why not make a large Bulge map with lots of trees(It was called the Ardennes Forest). The last Allied capturable flag could be the town of Bastogne. With lots of trees it would help to keep the tanks on the roads and make the Bastogne croassroads more important. And It would be very cool if you could set up deployable tank barriers or a pile of logs that Engineers could deploy to slow down the Germans. Then German Engineers could come along and destroy the barriers with a couple of explosive packs.

I also would love to see the ability to destroy or repair bridges.

Dime_a_Dozen

FH Dev Team Member

50 XP

1st January 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago

About Dan Taylor, I've always liked his maps. I think I'll write him, see what he says. Worth a shot yes? ;)

Curried-Cat

Defender of things

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago

Lt. Havoc: If you like less popular battles try the Operation Chariot map based on the St. Nazaire raid in 1942

http://www.bf1942files.com/file.info?ID=19488

[F+T]Pitmatic

Dolt Kicker

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#25 16 years ago

@Havoc

Dont be an abusive idiot i think its great that they put operation crusader in but unfortunately you neglected to test your CTF mode, yes thats right the axis cant spawn at least i test everything i do.

Now if you cant create a map with any game mode other than conquest i suggest you learn how to remove the game modes you dont understand so that when someone hosts a sever one badly implemented map wont feck the whole map cycle up.

People in glass houses etc