Peo

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

177 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

This battle needs some tweeking. Firstly the fence around the Soviet base needs to be removed. Secondly the tiger should spawn slower. Thirdly i think one of the German bombers should be removed.

As it is now it always ends up with some smacktard camping the exit from the Soviet base with the Tiger. There is no way to get even close since you have to go through the only gate to get there. The Germans should also loose one other tank or so. The Soviets had a numerical superiority in tanks most of the war especially when i think this map takes place, ca 1943.

Over all i think that the Tiger in all maps should spawn slower. Only 1800 or so where built so having 2 that spawn often makes very little sense. The allied tanks should spawn almost as soon as they are destroyed.

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Agree.. It's good, that there are 2 Tigers, since T34 beats PzIV quite easily, but they should spawn much slower. As soon as you get them destroyed after getting killed by them like five times in a row, you immediately get blasted by one of those.

One of the bombers should maybe be removed, but it should definitely be He111. I love the Stuka.. the divehorn, the skin and the plane itself. Meh would like to crack some tanks with Ju 87G too in Valirisk.. It's a shame it appears only in Kursk, which is quite crappy map compared to FH's custom ones and isn't even working properly in this version.

Maybe giving Soviets IL-2 and increase the number of tanks would give the Tiger commanders hard time..

mondogenerator

Wolfgaming.net *****istrator

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

PeoThis battle needs some tweeking. Firstly the fence around the Soviet base needs to be removed. Secondly the tiger should spawn slower. Thirdly i think one of the German bombers should be removed.

As it is now it always ends up with some smacktard camping the exit from the Soviet base with the Tiger. There is no way to get even close since you have to go through the only gate to get there. The Germans should also loose one other tank or so. The Soviets had a numerical superiority in tanks most of the war especially when i think this map takes place, ca 1943.

Over all i think that the Tiger in all maps should spawn slower. Only 1800 or so where built so having 2 that spawn often makes very little sense. The allied tanks should spawn almost as soon as they are destroyed.

I agree and yes I've seen this done with a tiger as well. I think the answer how ever is to get some team mates to swim across (engi's or AT's) and place mines all over the tank. Unless the driver is using the external cameras he'll never notice. I agree though, Tigers, given there toughness should spawn slower.