cheesemancrusader

GF best viewed w/ pants off

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

327 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Sure that little bugger on the end of the arisaka looks cute enough, but how about the ability to put it through someones stomach? I remember EoD put one on the engineers SKS simonov (but later removed the bayonet :( ) so that when you selected the combat knife it was the SKS again w/ bayonet, and cool thing was that you could still shoot it and the bayonet was the weapons secondary. So instead of doing close quarters qauke three jumping around in circles tactics spraying the hell out of each other, you run up and stick it to em. The bayonet could be used with Garand, Enfield, Kar, Mosin, Type 38, etc. Also when using bayoneted rifle it effects your accuracy so that it doesnt focus all the way to pinpoint. Also using a bayonet is way more badass than the BF magic wand wave with knife.

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I would really like to see bayonets added to the game. I imagine they will come in time. It would be good if they could be done like in RTR. You hit 3 or whatever it was and it attached the bayonet, and then you can stab, but not zoom. Or, just hit 1 and its bayonetless but you can zoom. I enjoyed it a lot. Sure would be good for sneaking.

-Chapman-

FH Rocks!!!

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

The bayonet is on Road To Rome,

and like cheesemancrusader said

when you selected the combat knife it was the rifle again w/ bayonet, and cool thing was that you could still shoot it and the bayonet was the weapons secondary fire.

So cant you just take it off Road To Rome and insert it into this mod?

Would be a pretty kewl idea!

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Yeah, I´m thinking it should be pretty eays to insert, since RtR had the feature...

javierlopez

tester

50 XP

13th May 2003

0 Uploads

516 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I read somewhere that Dice has let them to use italian and french voices from RTR, maybe they let them to use the bayonets code too.

Swe_Flying_Frog

The Frogs Will Invade By Air

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Hey.. XWWII done this... Realistic european frontline mod has done this too.. I see no point to NOT have them ingame... I hate this "Hollywood" Feature to grab your knife and run around, slashing when youre under heavy fire..

Hope the FH guys will make em in soon

PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

the problem with using rtr code is that for legal reasons, you have to have RtR to play the mod. atleast thats why they couldnt use some other stuff in SW, and RtR