[simp]Lisa

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I think u should make a map were the Brittish got many destroyers and maybe 2 battleships and 1 aircraft carrier (with those double-winged torpedoplanes). The germans only has Bismarck, with alot of armour and heavy guns! If the Brittish sink Bismarck (wich can't respawn) they'll win (because the germans will not have a spawnpoint!). All through the game the Brittish tickets will count down... so if they don't sink Bismarck they'll lose! Of course this map must be huge! But that's not hard to do... even I could do a map like that if i had the models (but i don't!).

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Thats basically Atlantic...

And who'd want 2 atlantics?

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

haa FH Atlantic Day 2, (a rip on DC)

suzukiltd

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,649 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

FH Atlantic Hunting the Bismark

[simp]Lisa

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']Thats basically Atlantic... And who'd want 2 atlantics?

doesn't atlantic got more german ships than one??? and a flag that u have to capture! it's alot of differense!

Splinter(nl)

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
striderx2048haa FH Atlantic Day 2, (a rip on DC)

I never knew why they did that.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Well my point is that atlantic isn't a good map. Many people really hate it and I've seen a lot of people leave cause the server changed maps to atlantic. And I think a bismarck map would be too similar.

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

I think Atlantic is one of the best maps in FH, can't hate it. I wouldn't mind seeing another map like that in FH.

[simp]Lisa

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
MkH^I think Atlantic is one of the best maps in FH, can't hate it. I wouldn't mind seeing another map like that in FH.

i don't know what it's like to play atlantic... the servers that runs it is always empty... :( the map Adak island (that seems fun) got no server at all!

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Heh thats cuz Adak Island is almost as boring as Atlantic..

The whole problem with naval battles in FH is the viewing distance. It's kind of boring fighting with another ship if you always hit because of the extremely short drawing and fog range. It would be great if you could fire shells at a silhoutte at the horizon, but the engine, cpu's and vidcards are shivering even thinking of doing that sort of stuff.