simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

i reccon you should put more bombers on maps, when the allies or Axis bombed something they didnt just send one bomber to drop like 6 bombs, they sent heaps of bombers to bomb the crap out of a place. If they wanted to just drop 6 bombs then they would probably send ground attack planes with bombs. And please put more bombs in the b-24 liberator and the b-17 flyingfortress becasue they both had more bombs then what they have now (well actually it depended on the weight of the bombs) but if it just had those normal bombs it would carry much more. And have two of each fighter on the maps because usually planes were in squadrens and they didnt fly up with 3 different types of planes. Thank you, i know this probably wont happen though.

[UGB]Brewster

GF makes me horny

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I reckon less planes would be a better idea, unless it is an aerial assault like crete or something. You guys have got a load of lovely models, but the planes are not really used as intended, the fighters seem to be used as rapid transport to cap flags most of the time.

IMHO also Bocage should be more of an infantry map, less vehicles full stop.

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Right you are... About the bombloads: The planes have exactly as much bombs as they could carry. BUT: some carry 50 kg bombs, some 150, some 250, some 500, some enven 1000.

simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

B-17 usually carried 2,724kg of bombs but could carry more then double that, so unless those 250kg, in which case you could still put another in, then i think there needs to be more.