Pasquill

Toast

50 XP

13th September 2003

0 Uploads

358 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

just thinking today at work about capping flags. What if FH made it so that you need at least 2 people to capture a flag. It would stop Rambos and bailed out pilots from capping the flags and encurage infantry support for tanks, a way to get more people to work as a team.

Post your views

Mike 51

Bush/Cheney 2004 apparently

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

526 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

That's like how DICE are doing Battlefield:Vietnam. The flags turn faster the more men you have in the zone.

It's a good idea, but definately an SDK job.

And it'd take careful thought as well: especially in FH, if you're lucky enough to get all the way to the flag on your own, you'd be a bit pissed off to have to wait for backup. It aids that kind of realism and teamwork, which I like, but quite often in a game there's only a few of us that cap a lot of flags and it'd be a shame if we had to always wait for the rest to struggle up the slope.

I think the way DICE of doing it is better than the way you suggested, making it so you don't have to have more than one guy to cap a flag, but it's quicker the more men you have with you. But still a good idea.

Pasquill

Toast

50 XP

13th September 2003

0 Uploads

358 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

The more men you have in the flag area the faster you cap it sounds alright. but what would be the time difference/number of people in flag radius. 60 seconds for 1 person and 30 seconds for 2 and so on? Or would it be more (if its less i dont agree :D )