Tsuruchi Brian

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

30th January 2004

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

I kindof like the diea of killing a building to make it so planes don;t spawn anymore....Maybe when my team runs out of spawns the last guy isn;t trying to bomb an empty aircraft carrier. After a while there will be nothing to to BUT try to cap points. I don't think this idea is good because I think it places to much of an advantage on the team that is already winning, and limits the factor that makes the game fun (vehicles). But I thought it was clever.

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

Actually brian is does not give anybody the advantage,Say your where an AMerican on BOTB & theres a tiger coming you could simply blow the brigde up & ofrce the enemy to move quickly & secure the next brigde. Adds tactics to the game more so now than ever

Tsuruchi Brian

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

30th January 2004

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

actually I was referring to the idea that destroying peoples buildings would limit their vehicle production. I can picture one team killing all the buildings of the other.....and after that I think a team will be severely disadvantaged and will never have a way to kill their tanks

DarthWoo

Addicted to GF

50 XP

20th February 2004

0 Uploads

280 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

It would be neat if an airstrip itself became a destroyable object. If enough bombs fell on it, it could be destroyed, but it would leave a debris object that is the airstrip filled with giant bomb craters, and is basicly useless to take off from without breaking the plane in the process.