=[75th]= Sgt. Mobius

75th Rangers Regiment

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

These 2 things would be great. Too actually see your hand move the bolt and and put in a new clip into a Mosin Nagant or a no4 rifle would be awsome. DC has done it with their M203 launcher on the Coalition Assault rifle. So I know the FH team can do it. Also, remake all the orginal maps like you have done to iwo jima, wake, and battle of the buldge.. Make them fun to play again.. Take a look at XWW2's new Bocage for Pete's Sake.. Simply Amazing!! :clap: Basically give everything a make over!! And don't forget those custom reload animations!! YES! :nodding:

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

how about getting rid of the "lowering" the rifle part of the animation. i dont mind the "invisble" hand working for the bolt as a temporary solution till somone figures out to use the right hand

CooL™

Your mommy thinks I'm cute. =D

50 XP

13th March 2004

0 Uploads

224 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
'=[75th= Sgt. Mobius']These 2 things would be great. Too actually see your hand move the bolt and and put in a new clip into a Mosin Nagant or a no4 rifle would be awsome. DC has done it with their M203 launcher on the Coalition Assault rifle. So I know the FH team can do it. Also, remake all the orginal maps like you have done to iwo jima, wake, and battle of the buldge.. Make them fun to play again.. Take a look at XWW2's new Bocage for Pete's Sake.. Simply Amazing!! :clap: Basically give everything a make over!! And don't forget those custom reload animations!! YES! :nodding:

now that would be CooL™.

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Indeed every map could use the magic touch used on Berlin.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

berlin have a magic touch ;)?

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

I agree, that its not the amount of maps that makes a mod good, but the quality of them. BF 1942 was fun for allmost a year with only 16 maps (only about 10 decent ones). FH 0.6 gave us an additional 14 maps, and not all are of good quality (however most are). I´d love the team to focus on improving the maps we have than on making more new ones. Evolution, not Revolution...