TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

i ahve read somewhere you can put two seperate sides on one side like germans and italians vs british i think that should be done on elamein since italy had more infantry there as well as moree tanks and trucks so italy should be given credit for all the late fighting in the desert instead of people always thinking the germans did all the fighting when really the germans never had more people in the desert then the italians

DHC|Bazza

FH Skinner

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Good idea, also historically, Operation Battleaxe should be British V Italians.

[LO]Je$tER

{SiegeMod DEV} "Stealthy"

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

agreed, i also read that in one of the maps, it says allie advance...does that mean two allies vs germans?

DHC|Bazza

FH Skinner

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

What theatre?

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
'[LOJe$tER']agreed, i also read that in one of the maps, it says allie advance...does that mean two allies vs germans?

It will come in two flavors a British amphibious commando raid and a Soviet land assault.

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
TommyGunDalianii ahve read somewhere you can put two seperate sides on one side like germans and italians vs british i think that should be done on elamein since italy had more infantry there as well as moree tanks and trucks so italy should be given credit for all the late fighting in the desert instead of people always thinking the germans did all the fighting when really the germans never had more people in the desert then the italians

I highly do not think that is possible.

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

well if it is not possible then put the damn italians there those germamn desert maps should all be italian

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

But the tanks were german... Italian tanks would be outclassed against the shermans :uhm:

.:[kFmS]:.Fragger

You've been just Øwned by me

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

yeah yeah, the italians want an italian army. well we have one already =)