KNEECAPPER

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

3rd September 2003

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hey all , before i go on must say this is looking the best mod for bf i have seen :) and hope to see kick some arse of so call expansions.Anyway had this idea for engineer class,

1/Engineer to be able to lay barbed wire around say carry 2 to 3 rolls long enough to cover say base entrance or round flag zone

2/And this would be no good if they didnt have pliers to cut there way in, so they need pliers and could use them to activate timed bomb

3/Timed bomb( yeah like in ET sort of) with short fuse say 10 to 15 seconds with activation via pliers

4/Be able to build tank traps ,only 1 to coupled with barbed wire

anyway just a few ideas ,prob dont need anymore work i know but being a major dumarse, i am only good at having ideas not implementing them :( , great mod can see this going places :thumbsup:

Evilsanta

Swedish Elite Tanker

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

435 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Can you spell SDK? hehe

.:[kFmS]:.Fragger

You've been just ├śwned by me

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

no, its possible. never played dc? there the soldiers can drop sandbags, so why not tanktraps or barbed wire. i think some of you guys give up to fast, or just want to spam... THINK about it first.

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
'.:[kFmS:.Fragger']no, its possible. never played dc? there the soldiers can drop sandbags, so why not tanktraps or barbed wire. i think some of you guys give up to fast, or just want to spam... THINK about it first.

Sure it is possibel to place barbedwire or stuff like that. But the pliers would be a pain in the ass, because of the animations.

.:[kFmS]:.Fragger

You've been just ├śwned by me

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

hmm, thats right, but its possible ^^:P