Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#31 16 years ago

'[TC|N00bey'

So relax..if you really want your vehicle, camp for it a little better ;)

I guess there are many of you out there.....ruining the game......

[TC|N00bey

GF makes me horny

50 XP

25th May 2003

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#32 16 years ago

Haha, you don't know what you're talking about. I never camp for vehicles. All I'm saying is that if you can't handle n00bs bailing into your base and stealing your precious tanks/planes, just camp for them a little better.

There's no reason to ruin the fun of stealing vehicles out on the field. Basecamping etc sucks in BF/FH, but you gotta learn to live with it or play with clans and make no-rape/camp agreements.

The ideal would be AI-controlled AA guns at the bases making sure noone would bail/rape etc..but..since that's not possible..learn to live with it.

Those who bail for tanks are n00bs anyways, so just own them.

flycatcher

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#33 16 years ago

How about you spawn mines around the base that are only trigerd by enemy units and some barbed wire.

But uhm why don't you stay on defence if you hate the capthering of enemy vehicals, or are you points obsesed or base raiping you're self?

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#34 16 years ago

its kind of hard to defend against someone who falls out of thier plane, opens thier chute 2 feet from the ground, and lands on top of an open tiger.

flycatcher

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#35 16 years ago

Why is the tiger there? shouldn't it been in use all ready?

Any way, you can use an engineer to kill him bij running infront of it if you're close enough he cant hit you than drop a mine and circle around and drop another either he runs on one or he gets you and is stuck.

Sometimes if thei got a machinegun they get out so press the enter button asp after placing the mine.

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#36 16 years ago

*sigh* The problem isnt how to destroy the goddamn noob in a Tiger -its preventing things like that to happen in the first place. Not to mention that this option is VERY VERY VERY unrealistic. You dont have time to study enemy tanks in FH so just leave them alone. All the noobs/campers will be harmed by this and it would make the game more realistic. For those of you who whine that stealing an enemy tank in k3wL and R4d - go play Vanilla BF or CS even.