Negator

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#21 17 years ago

well the cocktails were no official weapon, it was a weapon you use if you have no real Anti-Tankweapon. Excluding the germans who were the only ones using it official under the name "brandflasche". So engeniers with cocktails whould also not be very realistic ;)

But i think satchel charges and/or magnetic mines whould be realy nice. but remember later in WW2 the german tanks were painted with anti-magnetic colors. so they should not work there.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#22 17 years ago
Negatorbut remember later in WW2 the german tanks were painted with anti-magnetic colors. so they should not work there.

Anti-magnetinc colors? No, its an anti-magnetic paste called zimmerit check out this site http://www.panzerworld.net/Zimmerit.htm

PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

10th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#23 17 years ago
'[SYN hydraSlav']Molotov ..........

Flames ..........

Formerly Human

PsP Leutnant for WaW Axis

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#24 17 years ago

Expacks OWN. Nothings satisfies like paradropping on a tank and expacking it from the air.

PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

10th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#25 17 years ago
Formerly HumanExpacks OWN. Nothings satisfies like paradropping on a tank and expacking it from the air.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: but seriously hydraSlav, would you still be opposed to them if they just looked like canvas wrapped bricks?

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#26 17 years ago
PanzerAce:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: but seriously hydraSlav, would you still be opposed to them if they just looked like canvas wrapped bricks?

I read the whole thread again, but i don't remember opposing to anything... What are you refering to? I don't get it :uhm:

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#27 17 years ago

he is referring to a realistic looking C4 brick

Negator

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#28 17 years ago
ManiK_ImpressiveAnti-magnetinc colors? No, its an anti-magnetic paste called zimmerit check out this site http://www.panzerworld.net/Zimmerit.htm

yeah i was thinking of this :)

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#29 17 years ago

even if the devs couldnt make it so magnetic mines couldnt stick to zimmerit coated tanks they should make it so that every (random number) tank of whatever type had zimmerit coating in whatever pattern that the zimmerit was put on on that particular tank

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#30 17 years ago

Why would you need to use expacks sequentially. But it would be a good idea i guess