Gamthen

I rax0r you all!

50 XP

10th May 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Make the corsair like it was! It wasn't the whistle of death for nothing It didn't earn it's reputation from the achi-val shooting it down on midway all the time :rolleyes: I mean it was a damn good plane and it's what earned "The Black Sheep Squadron" fame And the colors of the corsair on vanilla BF... lets just not talk about it. but really just do justice for the corair.. it was just faster and more maneuverable. and i want a tiger 2 :cool:

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Yes yes.

Both will be taken care off but you won't see the king tiger in 0.5 yet

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

WHAT!?!? that's sad... no king tiger, maybe I should play BG instead of FH, since they DO have a king tiger... (nah just kidding :) at least you have a schwimmwagen)

BF's corsair physics are odd, it's nothing like the other planes, the corsair sucks...

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

the f6f hellcat had a better kill ratio and was in more battles and got more kills

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

'LIGHTNING [NL']WHAT!?!? that's sad... no king tiger, maybe I should play BG instead of FH, since they DO have a king tiger... (nah just kidding :) at least you have a schwimmwagen)

BF's corsair physics are odd, it's nothing like the other planes, the corsair sucks...

their king tiger is a midget though

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

i dont understand why cant fh make the tank models bigger

The Jackalx2k

FHmod Developer

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,214 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Ok tommy...

We have explained this many times before. I don't know if your previous post is earlier than the others we explain it in but here goes again.

Ready?

It...is...time...consuming. If we enlarge our tanks, we must enlarge our planes. If we enlarge our planes, we must enlarge our hangers and carriers. If we enlarge our hangers, we must enlarge our airfield and buildings. If we enlarged our carrier...we must enlarge our battleships and destoryers, higgens, torpedoes, everything.

Enlarging isn't that easy. We would have to export them to 3dsmax, scale them, then import them back in while making sure the model didn't screw up during the process.

Get it?

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

no why would you have to enlarge everything if you made a king tiger bigger then a panzer4 then made a panzer for just as big it would make no sense the only thing that has to be enlarged is the king tiger nothing else no other tanks planes whatever just king tiger

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

they need to model it first to resize it

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

so they cant model it twice its bad enough they did not give me the beta now no king tiger i hate you all j/k but i do hate coolguy for getting me kicked from a bg42 server today