SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

yea.... I think the planes should be a little bit faster. They go really slow and not high enough. The tracers of the rounds coming from the planes should also be a litte bit faster. You should also have to push a button to make the landing gear come down, i mewan i am trying to make a strafing run a slow speed and my landing gear comes down i gets annoying. Mabye "b" and to shut off the engine "v" correct me if those are actions already i forget easy. You guy can also put in a flame thrower,and a 30 cal.you should also make a huge tank war level in tall grass trenches.flak88 and howitzers,shermens firefly,PANZERS,tigers and other crap like that!!!! And many peoples problems fix thye online deal mine crashes. help if you can.........

-------Silent Assassin-----

Pirate

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

silent assassinyea.... I think the planes should be a little bit faster. They go really slow and not high enough. The tracers of the rounds coming from the planes should also be a litte bit faster. You should also have to push a button to make the landing gear come down, i mewan i am trying to make a strafing run a slow speed and my landing gear comes down i gets annoying. Mabye "b" and to shut off the engine "v" correct me if those are actions already i forget easy. You guy can also put in a flame thrower,and a 30 cal.you should also make a huge tank war level in tall grass trenches.flak88 and howitzers,shermens firefly,PANZERS,tigers and other crap like that!!!! And many peoples problems fix thye online deal mine crashes. help if you can.........

-------Silent Assassin-----

You forgot mention we pilots need an airspeed indicator and an altimeter. :P

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

[ people that see this please reply

SilenT AssassiN