Der Kaiser

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I remember i read about Asian and Black soldier skins in desert combat being put in in future versions(30% cahnce of spawning as a black or asian soldier) and couldnt help thinking that FH could implement this with the Female soldiers of the Red Army. Find out the actual percentage of female soldiers and make it so X% of the time you are spawned as a woman soldier. Thoughts?

Big Lebowski

This is not nam

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,959 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

theres one problem..... the radio commands

Der Kaiser

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

theres nothing really that wrong is there?

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Female soldiers in the Red Army were volunteers and did not serve in Front linfe duties. They were AA gunners, snipers and such....

PS I am aware there are exeptions.

Der Kaiser

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Oh OK, but if they put it in the Stalingrad map it would be deemed accurate? right? might be a bit of a cool extra :)

Artie

CCCP

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

545 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

That complete horseshit. Female soldiers made up less than 1% of the Red Army. Most women took over male jobs during the war and worked in factories and farms, helping supply the troops at war.

cat3

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th December 2003

0 Uploads

264 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

For some reason I find that 30% change of spawning as a minority to be hilarious. I can't put my finger on why, though.

Zollhund

Excuse my bad english

50 XP

24th December 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

No, i think there are more important things to do in this mod.........for what are you ask next? Hitlerjugend....no, better improve skins or uniforms like they already done with the german and english paratroopers.

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
ZollhundNo, i think there are more important things to do in this mod.........for what are you ask next? Hitlerjugend....no, better improve skins or uniforms like they already done with the german and english paratroopers.

lol, Hitlerjugend.. yup, this topic is really one to add to my "10 most stupid topics" list.

CrazyWilly

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

2nd September 2003

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
ArtieThat complete horseshit. Female soldiers made up less than 1% of the Red Army. Most women took over male jobs during the war and worked in factories and farms, helping supply the troops at war.

No there were a decent amount of female snipers in the Red Army they even had like their own company or brigade I cant remember. Some of them were quite good actually, mounting up to a 100 or more kills. Do I think they should be added? No. Because basically only the French and Russian's had them and there werent that many and they were never frontline soldiers.