RogueSnake79

I'm not too cool to Post

50 XP

16th January 2004

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

Well I could be wrong, but I remeber seeing it on the History Channel. It could have been the Russian with the most kills I was think'n about. These Russian ladies had over 300 confirmed kills each. Mila Mikhailovna Pavichenko____Nina Alexeyevna Lobkouslcaya Thats over 600 kills for just two women. This is where I got the Info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_sniper

okiN

Duke

50 XP

26th August 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

Yeah, well, Häyhä had well over 500, and I'm pretty sure that's the all-time record kill count for any sniper. http://www.snipercountry.com/ValkoinenKuolema.html

D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

Good idea to add them one day I guess - but the following problems emerge: 1. When running, they trip up a lot (well they do in films). 2. Major model changes, as girls run weird with their arms flapping in the air... 3. Throwing grenades would be a bit iffy as "girls can't throw for toffee". 4. As someone said, the butch voices would imply the girls were escapees from 'Prisoner Cell Block H' I'm sure there would be other reasons as well... Anyway, that's it for my sweeping generalisations and sexist comments (all said in the best possible taste) :)

exdeath

GF makes me horny

50 XP

30th January 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago
Tsuruchi BrianI think this is a great idea to have female soldiers, but.... They're bullets should do less damage and they should run faster.

Why this?? Why the weapons will do less damage in a hand of a women. And why the womens will run faster, i thougt that the men were more stronger and prepared to fight!!! And this mod is not rpg we talk about reality here!!!!!

exdeath

GF makes me horny

50 XP

30th January 2004

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

It think that should be 17% black, 8% asian, 72,5% caucasian, 0,5% tank, 0,5 boat, 0,5 aiplane, 0,30 a dragon that can fly shot fire and 0,20 a guy like this:furious: that get anger and shows your power!!

Chu-Ko-Nu

Lord Of KubelDeath (TM)

50 XP

16th December 2003

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

This is exactly what we want. We'll make a female class that has nail polish instead of the knife, lipstick that she could throw instead of the pistol, a can of mace for her main gun and a purse to throw at people for grenades. I believe that I speak for maaaaany fans in saying that we don't want useless skins, we want more weapons/vehicles/bugs.

axkgkadragon

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

798 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

i think you should go with:

50% chance to spawn stupid 39% chance to spawn replying with stupid information 10% chance to spawn giving useless suggestions 1% chance to spawn giving a good suggestion

but seriously we dont need those kinds of skins, There wouldnt be any real point.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago

yes but if there should be girls in FH you have to give them big boobs and very very very tiny clothes!!! (J/K)

axkgkadragon

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

798 Posts

0 Threads

#29 15 years ago

lol right heres a sig of one of my friends online, maybe we can use this as a skin for the germans? pinup.gif

dRaStiQ

Master and Commander

50 XP

26th October 2003

0 Uploads

580 Posts

0 Threads

#30 15 years ago

and then again... maybe we shouldnt ;)