CrazyWilly

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

2nd September 2003

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#41 15 years ago
ArtieMy point still stands. One company or brigade made up a lot less than 1% of the entire Red Army.

Yea i guess i understand your point. It's just quite interesting that an entire company or brigade was all femal soldiers, even though that is a small amount in the red army.

CrazyWilly

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

2nd September 2003

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#42 15 years ago
NiipzuSimo Häyhä, "Valkoinen kuolema" (White Death) has most kills of them all as you have mentioned. http://my_gunsite.tripod.com/mygunsite/id25.html

that guy lived to be an old trucka.

=Boche Buster=

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#43 15 years ago
RogueSnake79Well, the sniper with the most kills in ww2 was a russian woman. So I see your point Der Kaiser. But I don't see it happening. If I spawned as a girl and I knew about it I'd comment suicide on the spot.

The most "claimed kills"....

They are Communist propoganda figures. No confirmation.

We all know how much women exaggerate.

RogueSnake79

I'm not too cool to Post

50 XP

16th January 2004

0 Uploads

65 Posts

0 Threads

#44 15 years ago

Yeah, after I posted I thought about that. The russians love their propoganda. If its how many kills they made, its more than it should be, if its how many KIA's they had its less.

cat3

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th December 2003

0 Uploads

264 Posts

0 Threads

#45 15 years ago
RogueSnake79If I spawned as a girl and I knew about it I'd commit suicide on the spot.

Then when you click the "suicide" button, it only kills you one time out of five if you're a female soldier. As a male soldier it works nine times out of ten, but you're ten times less likely to click it.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#46 15 years ago

hmmm if they are going to add females they have to add brazil!!! (they only had like 200 soldiers in ww2) (j/k)