Lt. Havoc

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

131 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

In BF you'd find the people who would spend all there time waiting for the biggest tank (tiger whores). Then when playing them the only time you saw them was when you ran against them again and again always in a Tiger, maybe M 10. Now with FH those people are bigger semen guzzling Tiger whores. I saw one drive over 2 mines and only sustain slight damage. I can't wait for the day when you can blow tracks off, at least then you they'd be trapped motionless in their soon to be steel coffins... after I die 3 times attempting to kill them of course. So when you see these people call them what they are "Tiger whores".

[RIC] Starfires

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago
Lt. HavocIn BF you'd find the people who would spend all there time waiting for the biggest tank (tiger whores). Then when playing them the only time you saw them was when you ran against them again and again always in a Tiger, maybe M 10. Now with FH those people are bigger semen guzzling Tiger whores. I saw one drive over 2 mines and only sustain slight damage. I can't wait for the day when you can blow tracks off, at least then you they'd be trapped motionless in their soon to be steel coffins... after I die 3 times attempting to kill them of course. So when you see these people call them what they are "Tiger whores".

In my experience.....People who complain about "whoring" = people who get owned alot.

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Yes, lol.

You have to use tactics to defeat a tiger. Use the terrain to your advantage.

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Yeah.. They aren't even hard to destroy. Just find the weakpoint and it's as good as dead.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago
Lt. HavocIn BF you'd find the people who would spend all there time waiting for the biggest tank (tiger whores). Then when playing them the only time you saw them was when you ran against them again and again always in a Tiger, maybe M 10. Now with FH those people are bigger semen guzzling Tiger whores. I saw one drive over 2 mines and only sustain slight damage. I can't wait for the day when you can blow tracks off, at least then you they'd be trapped motionless in their soon to be steel coffins... after I die 3 times attempting to kill them of course. So when you see these people call them what they are "Tiger whores".

tigers are SUPPOSED to be good..

when your in a t34, and you see a tiger... you should be like

"OH SHIT A TIGER! RUUUN! *boom*"

not

"i can take 'em" :-p

Raven26

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

465 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

No. When i see threads like this i just call you a noob because your sitting in your sherman and you get owned in every tank your in. There not going to change the tiger tank because someone gets owned by one everytime they play.

Peo

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

177 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Tigers should be good. However they should be RARE. This isn't the case here since they seems to spawn more often than the more common t34-76. A map should have at max 1 tiger that spawn about 1-2 times in a game. Once it's gone it's gone.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago
PeoTigers should be good. However they should be RARE. This isn't the case here since they seems to spawn more often than the more common t34-76. A map should have at max 1 tiger that spawn about 1-2 times in a game. Once it's gone it's gone.

Oh great, then some lamer - like teamskillers - steals it and destroys it himself to help the other team. And then Tiger gone. Great idea!

Oh, god! If the people in airplanes with bombs would go for tanks instead of bombing spawns to get a lot of easy kills you would have it a lot easier.

Lt. Havoc

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

131 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

wow all you bad-ass tank killers sure have some great advice and opinions. Here's my tactic when I see a tiger and I know I don't have any advantage... run away. Now if it doesn't see me or its already engaged then hell yeah I'll start hitting it. I understand the tiger's weak points, the ass and below the track line. My complaints weren't against the Tiger but rather those who have only 1 taste for armor. As far as owed or Noob well this is my 13th month of playing Battlefield. In that time I've died plenty of times against Tiger but then I've also out maneuvered just as many and took 'em out underdog style. Thanks all.

the Darkness Advanced Member

Advanced Member

50 XP

20th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,333 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

Infantry need to deal with a Tiger like this: Hide......shoot at back.......run....repeat until Tiger is dead. Bazooka team should always consist of 2 people. This mod was built for T-E-A-M play. Use ex-packs people...works every time.