50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

177 Posts

0 Threads

#51 17 years ago

the_moveThat means, Peo:

Try harder, hit more accurately!

Hit more accuratly? How can a direct perfect hit on the top of the enginecomparement be anything but a accurate hit.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#52 17 years ago
PeoHit more accuratly? How can a direct perfect hit on the top of the enginecomparement be anything but a accurate hit.

Because that´s the crappy Battlefield engine. I often shot into a tanks rear with the Bazooka in Vanilla BF, but without any reaction. Or AA shots that shoukd have been hits, but weren´t.

Sorry, but even if you´re right that does mean the game sees it that way.

[RnL]Sarge

Resistance aNd Liberation

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#53 17 years ago

my reply is simply this:

Turrent speed of the tiger should increase. Maybe 2 mins for respawn of the tiger but then automatic respawn for the russians. But their air support for both (bombers) should take some time. Other then that the tiger is perfect. and if you want maybe add a russian heavy tank like the KV-2 Heavy Assault tank. Which if implemented should also have a slow ass turrent speed and and slow speed all together. I think the nice 152mm or 107mm howitzer gun should take care of things not to mention it having 36 rounds of main gun and 3087 for machine gun should take care of the pesky soldiers wandering around ;)

kv2_12.jpg ohhh yea

hatchetman

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

127 Posts

0 Threads

#54 17 years ago

'[RnLSarge']my reply is simply this:

Turrent speed of the tiger should increase. Maybe 2 mins for respawn of the tiger but then automatic respawn for the russians. But their air support for both (bombers) should take some time. Other then that the tiger is perfect. and if you want maybe add a russian heavy tank like the KV-2 Heavy Assault tank.

I agree. Definitely put the KV-2 in the game, then the Tiger would finally have some competition.

I think the FH team is too fond of Tigers, it seems to be the most complete tank in the game, 5 positions (including hull gunner, one of the few tanks that has one), great skins, hell, it even has its own engine and trak sounds (the only tank in the game with those). Come on, spend some time on some other tanks, like the KV-2.

The Stug seems to be another one of their faves. Can you say custom interior?

Don't get me wrong, these are great features, but the time to add them seems to be going only to German tanks, while the other tanks are taking a back seat.

OSMGuderian

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#55 17 years ago
SniperWolfenInfantry need to deal with a Tiger like this: Hide......shoot at back.......run....repeat until Tiger is dead. Bazooka team should always consist of 2 people. This mod was built for T-E-A-M play. Use ex-packs people...works every time.

------->Applauds<-------- Dude, the words right out of my mouth. TEAM WORK is the name of this mod. All the faggots that run around on commando missions should stay with regular BF 42. War simulation requires combined team work to cap flags and stay alive. Enjoy the "arcade version" that regular BF promotes. Translated less noobie scrubs + tatical strategy = Awesome mod!!!!!

Can I get an A-men!!!!!!!

Hala Luya...Praise the Lord... : D

-rincewind-

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#56 17 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']Have you ever destroyed a tiger at full health with an allied tank?

I did several times. If the driver of the Tiger is distracted by another target, its very easy to hit him in the lower sides. You only need three shots to take it out. If you have a good hidingplace, you have to wait till you get a good aim to hit. Sometimes the Tiger gets upset, because he don't know from where you have been shooting. Leave the Tiger as it is. The Axis will have less fun with the Tiger if the IS-2 will be introduced. That is the "Russian Tiger"!:D

[101-HQ]COL._Duvall

Colonel Duvall; 101st Airborne

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#57 17 years ago

If the tiger will be this strong you need to make it destroyable by air support, because it is no effect at the current moment for me to strafe it with the typhoon, shoot all 8 FFAR rockets into it, and then strafe it with the Typhoons 20mm guns. There are movies on the net you can download of the Typhoons destroying whole panzer and tiger columns in Normandy, the Panzer Lehr lost many tanks, and fighting men in Normandy because of the Typhoon, and other american counter parts. The P-47 should be able to take it out no problem, the Jug could carry up to 1-2,000 pounds in bombs, and 10 rockets, and multiple tanks were no problem for them to destroy.

If they are going to be this tough to destroy by tanks, and infantry, then you need to make them succeptable to air-craft, more than they are currently.

hatchetman

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

127 Posts

0 Threads

#58 17 years ago
'[101-HQCOL._Duvall']If they are going to be this tough to destroy by tanks, and infantry, then you need to make them succeptable to air-craft, more than they are currently.

Agreed, I've seen Tigers stay alive after a B-25 drops a barrage of bombs on them. Even if the bombs hit near the tank on either side (as in two bombs, one hitting the ground on each side, but not landing on top of the tank), they should still be destroyed, or at least disabled.