Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hello I was just thinking it would be cool if you could have binocalors in ur tank, What do I mean In the slot where the Mg 42 sites on the tiger u could have the option of a site of Binocalors, with would be sweet & sorta have a added affect to the game play, It would bring the whole ideas of Panzer Commanders into play & hunting tanks would actually be good, No longer would u just run into them by mistake & open fire 7 hope you win but I think it would be cool For tanks that dont have the top slot maybe one could be added, i really dont know but I just suggesting this idea. Its up to you guys at FH to prefect it unless you's already have it in the game

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

! was thinkig of something like that too where maybe the commander has a machine gun AND the binoculars, and to switch from the machine gun to the binocs you would press the RMB, which would "detach" you from the machine gun then you would press the LMB to zoom in then press the RMB again to "attach" to the machine gun

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Yeah, really cool idea and quite realistic plus useful too.

Nurenig

FH Xlite

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,031 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Well thats not what i meant, I meant the binoculars where not in ur kit, Like if you play as a tanker u gota play as a engineer to have any chance of survival & u cant have two guys manning one tank its just not workable, Option 1 Add the binoculars as a option in the turret section of the tank, Ie normally ur hands are on a machine gun but when u click the binoculars a set of binoculars are in ur hands, Option 2 Tank Commanders Kits Maybe it would be easier to make a Tank Commander kit & put them in crates near tanks, Like make the german kit Black or something historical, I think the kit should consist of Slot 1: Knife Slot 2: Luger Slot 3: Binoculars Slot 4: Wrench The wrench seems a bit out of place but That would be the perfect kit for a Tank Commander & the fairess considering he only gets a luger, U could even remove the luger so that the kit would be useless to someone useless the where a tanker, which in retrospect seems a hell of a lot better & even more fair

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

612 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I'd rather have an MG position that doesn't scream "free kill".

[simp]Lisa

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th December 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

there r a position in one tank in FH... that u can use for giving artillery-targets... but there's no binocolars on it... but u r invisible when using it :D